Review of Regency Regent Guest Chair

**Disclosure: I received the below Regency Regent Side Chair for free from Shoplet.com as a member of the Shoplet Product Review Program. However, no other compensation was received. I was not influenced in any way and all opinions expressed are my own.**




The Regency Regent guest chair sold at Shoplet.com comes unassembled of course but can be put together fairly easily in around 30 minutes or so. I'm lucky enough to have a handy guy and he put this together for me with the easy to follow instructions that were included in the box. This chair is made of a comfortable black zenith fabric seat and back with stylish curved arm rests and a solid hardwood (cherry) frame. The fabric would be very easy to wipe clean. It measures approximately 34 inches from top to bottom and 22 inches from side to side and weighs 24 pounds. The seat is definitely more comfortable than most similar chairs and is padded very well. It's a very robust chair and can hold larger sized people well. It is very tastefully designed and would add a touch of class to just about any office, business, waiting room, lobby, etc. The chair is not bulky so whenever it's time for a change and you want to do some rearranging, this chair can be easily moved by yourself. My vacuum cleaner is also able to go under this chair perfectly from either side without hitting the legs so I don't have to worry about them getting damaged from my sweeper.


Shoplet.com is the first place I check when I'm looking for office supplies or promotional products. Shoplet.com is where you want to go for all your office supply and office stationary needs and more. You'll also find a vast supply of promotional products at Shoplet.com, including top promotional products under $1.00 and promotional shirts, all of which can be personalized for your business needs.

2 comments:

  1. A guest chair you say? That looks comfortable enough to be "MY CHAIR"

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a nice looking chair. If I had the room I'd love to put something like that in my foyer.

    ReplyDelete