Review of Ozeri Stainless Steel Duo Ultra Salt and Pepper Mill and Grinder

*Disclosure:  I received a free Stainless Steel Duo Ultra Salt and Pepper Mill and Grinder from Ozeri in order to perform this review. However, no other compensation was received and all opinions expressed are my own.

Ozeri has quickly become a name I can trust because of the quality, well made, and functional products they offer. My newest Ozeri product is the Ozeri Stainless Steel Duo Ultra Salt and Pepper Mill and Grinder. It boasts a stylish stainless steel exterior, eco-friendly ceramic gears, an ergonomic non-slip grip for ease of use, and a space saving design that combines salt and pepper in one grinder but in separate compartments.


Salt and pepper are not only my two favorite spices but the two spices that I use most often. Sea salt crystals and peppercorns are my favorite way to enjoy salt and pepper. The uniquely designed Ozeri Stainless Steel Duo Ultra Salt and Pepper Mill and Grinder lets me combine sea salt crystals and peppercorn in the same grinder in separate compartments. The directions were straightforward and it was fairly easy to add the salt crystals and peppercorns to the grinder. This grinder is lightweight and easy to hold on to and with a slight turn to the right I get salt and with a slight turn to the left I get pepper. With adjustable knobs, I am also able to easily adjust the grind to my liking, whether I want something more coarse or something a little finer. The transparent container allows me to monitor the salt and pepper level so I know when a refill is necessary.


The Ozeri Stainless Steel Duo Ultra Salt and Pepper Mill and Grinder is of decent size so I won't have to refill it very often. It stores well and doesn't take up too much room. It seems to be made well and works properly every time. I recently made some potato soup and being able to season it with one device was nice. That meant less reaching, which is a relief when you have shoulder problems like I do. The only thing that could make this better was if it came already filled with salt crystals and peppercorns or if it at least came with sample packs of each so you could start using this right away after receiving it (in case you don't already have salt crystals and peppercorns on hand).

1 comment:

  1. We use a lot of cracked pepper.. well, my Hubs does anyway. This would work great for him and look so nice since I won't have to have a salt AND pepper shaker sitting out.

    ReplyDelete