Review of Ozeri Serafino Double Wall Insulated Beverage and Coffee Glasses

**Disclosure:  I received a set of four 12 ounce Ozeri Serafino Double Wall Insulated Beverage and Coffee Glasses by Ozeri free for review purposes. No other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own and I was not influenced in any way.**





Ozeri Serafino Double Wall Insulated Beverage and Coffee Glasses are stronger and more durable than common glasses, made of durable, heat and shatter resistant, mouth-blown borosilicate glass of the finest quality. They are dishwasher, microwave, and freezer safe. They are made with a patent-pending double wall design that suspends drinks within an inner wall, creating a charming optical effect. Because of the double-walled design providing ultimate insulation, these glasses will keep your hands cool with hot drinks and free of condensation with chilled beverages. These Serafino glasses are great for drinking coffee, cappuccinos, hot or iced teas, cocktails, frozen beverages, and more. My favorite feature though is the wraparound contour that provides a natural aesthetic grip. These handmade glasses are designed for a lifetime of use. They look like they are bulky but they are actually lightweight and easy to hold onto.


I don't drink coffee at home very much, especially now that I have two 5-month-old puppies who are very curious about everything they see me with so I find it hard to sit down, relax, and enjoy a cup lately. Anyway, I made a cup of coffee in one of these Serafino glasses the other day and I sat down to try to enjoy it the best I could. Once my puppies noticed, they were climbing all over me so they could get a glimpse at what was in my glass. Since these glasses are insulated, my hand was not hot while holding onto my cup of coffee and because of the unique design and its lightweight, I was able to grasp it well and even lift it up over my head while shooing my pups away. I could have never done this while drinking my coffee from a traditional coffee cup. I'm definitely thankful for both of these great features. These are also great beverage glasses for one of my favorite drinks, orange pineapple juice. I can fill up a glass and let it chill in the freezer for 30-45 minutes and enjoy a nice cool drink without the glass ever sweating.

When my son wanted a cappuccino the other day, this was the only glass I wanted to use but as I was reaching for it in the dish drainer my son told me to stop because the glass was broken. Broken! What?! Sure enough, the Serafino glass I was reaching for was broken. It was chipped in one place and cracked in about three places. I have no idea how this happened since I didn't treat this glass any differently than my others. I had hand washed it and put it in the dish drainer to dry and it was like this the next time I went to use it. I contacted the company via email and they responded back with an apology and stated that it was unusual for something like this to happen and that it must have been a defect and they were going to replace my broken glass right away. I concur that it must have been a defective glass because they seem really well made. That's completely understandable and I was very pleased with their customer service. Things happen.


Despite the mishap with one of the glasses, I think the Ozeri Serafino Double Wall Insulated Beverage and Coffee Glasses are pretty great. I love the unique design and I love that I can use them for both hot and cold beverages. These will be the perfect glasses for summertime entertaining with my friends and family.   

1 comment: