Review of Bath & Body Works World Garden Collection

*Disclosure:  I received a Morocco Orchid & Pink Amber Fine Fragrance Mist and a Garden Party 3-Wick Candle for free from Bath & Body Works as a Bath and Body Works Insider in order to perform this review. However, no other compensation was received and all opinions expressed are my own. 

To find the world's best ingredients for their World Garden Collection, Bath & Body Works traveled the globe to find you tulips and raspberry tea from London, orchids and pink amber from Morocco, and lotus and apple blossom from Tokyo. As a Bath and Body Works Insider, I was recently given the opportunity to review two products from the World Garden Collection, including the Morocco Orchid & Pink Amber Fine Fragrance Mist and a Garden Party 3-Wick Candle.



The Morocco Orchid & Pink Amber Fine Fragrance Mist is an enticing mixture of exotic orchids and vanilla warmed by pink amber. Top notes include apricot, fig nectar, desert sand accord, and lemon verbena. Heart notes include Casablanca orchid, jasmine, and rose water. Base notes include amber, cashmere wood, and vanilla. I'm a big fan of exotic scents and I think by far this is one of the best exotic scent I've ever had the pleasure of wearing. Vanilla is the most prominent scent but it's very light, which is perfect for me because I don't like a strong vanilla scent. The scent is long lasting. It's not an overpowering fragrance mist but you can definitely tell when you have it on. I also love the unique design of the bottle. I'd definitely love to try out all the other scents in this collection.


The Garden Party 3-Wick Candle is a decent sized candle (14.5 ounces) with a uniquely designed lid. I think all candles should come with lids. It just makes sense to. Anyway, the Garden Party candle is a blend of pink garden roses and pear blossoms wrapped in soft musk. Rose scents have to be just right before I like them because if too strong I'm just reminded of being in a funeral home. When I first took the lid off this 3-wick candle I thought it had a very pleasant scent. When lit, the rose scent is just right and the pear blossoms and soft musk add a nice touch. It's not too rosy or too musky. All the scents definitely work well together and are blended perfectly. This candle is not too overpowering but it does cover a large area of my home. I keep it on my stove in my kitchen so I can enjoy it not only in my kitchen but in my living and dining areas as well. It doesn't seem to bother my asthma so I can enjoy it for hours at a time.    


I'm definitely loving the World Garden Collection from Bath & Body Works and it's definitely worth trying out. What are some of your favorite scents?

Connect with Bath & Body Works

1 comment:

  1. The one thing I like about buying candles from Bath & Body Works.... you know they will hold their smell.

    ReplyDelete