Leaderpromos.com Can Help Boost Brand Recognition in the Healthcare Industry


Leaderpromos.com was founded in 1995 by Stephanie Leader and is an award-winning distributor of more than 15,000 top-quality promotional products. Based in Columbus, Ohio, Leaderpromos.com is a proud member of the Promotional Products Association International (PPAI), the Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI), and is a WBENC Certified Women's Business Enterprise. Everything they do at Leaderpromos.com is with their customer in mind. They perform extensive and ongoing global research in order to bring you the very best promotional products at the best prices. Because Leaderpromos takes their reputation seriously, if they don't have what you're looking for, they'll get it through their extensive supplier network. If you see an item on a competitor's web site, just ask about it and they'll get the same item for you, often for less. They can source, literally, millions of products.  I've worked in the healthcare industry for over 12 years as a medical transcriptionist and I know firsthand that promotional products and apparel can boost brand recognition.

At some point or another, you've probably heard the old saying "you have to spend money to make money" and you've probably even wondered what exactly you needed to spend money on in order to make money. Well the answer to that is quite simple....promotion, more specifically promotional products. Promotional products are unmatched in their ability to attract new clients, increase brand awareness, and ultimately increase your business. Promotional products are a cost effective way of marketing your company or brand to a large audience while doing nominal work. Giving out promotional products is also an effective way of starting a conversation with a potential customer because by giving them something for free with no strings attached they are more inclined to hear what you have to say. Conventional advertisement such as TV and newspaper ads and billboards generally only run for a set period of time. However, promotional products are a distinctive form of advertising that could potentially continue advertising for an unlimited amount of time because most promotional products are actually practical as well. Promotional products such as note pads, pens, totes, USB drives, T-shirts, and mugs can be used in everyday life. Brand recognition requires repeated exposure to the brand name, slogan, and/or logo and seeing the same thing over and over again in everyday life via a promotional product is often one of the best ways to remember something. The healthcare industry is one that really benefits from such practices.

I work for a hospital in southern Ohio and over the years I've been given a countless number of promotional products from my employer that I use in my day to day life. I've actually seen people take notice when they see me wearing or using a product with my company's logo on it. Sometimes they even have questions or comments for me and I'm always glad when I can help answer a question for them or hear something positive about my employer. I would like to think that by seeing the hospital logo and communicating with me about it, some people have decided to visit this particular hospital for their healthcare needs instead of going to a competing medical facility. With the hospital continuing to thrive, that means I still have a job that I love and they can continue to remain a pillar of the community, having the means to reach out to those who need it the most. The power of promotion is truly incredible. 

And if someone happens to re-gift your promotional products that's perfectly okay. You shouldn't be upset that they didn't keep it but rather you should be excited that it's being passed along to someone else because the more a promotional item is passed along the greater total audience it sees. According to ASI, 62% of people who receive a promotional product will give that item away before throwing it out. The number of impressions with traditional advertising stops when the ad stops running but promotional products never stop collecting impressions because they are constantly in use or being passed from one person to another. Leaderpromos definitely understands the value of re-gifting promotional items because they were kind enough to clean out their promotional closet and donate me a whole box full of goodies for some gift bags I'll be making in May when my co-workers and I celebrate National Medical Transcription Week 2014, which you will be hearing all about later. Let me tell you that they will be so excited because we get a lot of use out of promotional items, both in the office and at home. And I'm sure some of these items will eventually be re-gifted to friends and family members who might eventually do the same thing, which is exactly the point.

If you're interested in promotional products for your business but don't know where to start, Matt at Leaderpromos.com has put together a list of the 14 hottest products of 2014 and boy are they hot. I even have one of these items sitting on my desk at this very moment. I have a Vortex Tumbler with the UPS logo on it that I won from a sweepstakes/promotion they were doing a while back. It's ideal for both hot and cold drinks and it's eco-friendly and BPA free.

Connect with Leaderpromos for all your promotional needs!

1 comment:

  1. What a great way to promote any business and word of mouth is such a great promotional tool.

    ReplyDelete