Keep Your Hands Clean and Stay Healthy with GIANTmicrobes Moist Wipes

When I think of GIANTmicrobes I immediately think of all their humorous, fun, and educational plush dolls of microscopic organisms (over 1,000,000 times their actual size). However, you will also find other items at GIANTmicrobes such as a coffee mug, neckties, T-shirts, hand washing kit, and moist wipes. The kind folks over at GIANTmicrobes were kind enough to donate some moist wipes to me for some gift bags that I'm making my co-workers for National Medical Transcription Week 2014, which you will be hearing more about next month. Because my co-workers and I work in a hospital, we know that keeping your hands clean is the best way to stay healthy. We actually get emails all the time about different bugs or viruses going around the community and the number one thing they tell us to do is wash our hands often as this is the best way to stop the spread of germs. Pertussis, or whooping cough, has been an issue recently.


These moist wipes are great for use in the car, classroom, office, etc. I keep mine within reach on my desk in my cubicle so I can clean my hands in between trips to the bathroom or break room. Each canister includes 40 antibacterial wipes that measure 7 x 8 inches each. There are also hand washing tips on the back of the canister. Did you know that germs live in dirt and oil that get on your skin and they can double every 15 minutes! That right there is scary stuff. These wipes are only very lightly scented but it's a good, fresh, clean smelling scent. These wipes are soft but strong. They do a wonderful job at cleaning my grimy hands, making them feel refreshed for a long time after using them. Maybe it's just me but I also feel like they soften my hands up a bit as well. I'd love if these wipes came in a travel size also so I could throw them in my purse to take into stores and restaurants with me as well because sometimes anti-bacterial wipes get the job done better than hand sanitizers.

Where would you keep a canister of GIANTmicrobes moist wipes? 


Connect with GIANTmicrobes

1 comment:

  1. I always have a container of wipes in my car. When I come out of a store, that is the first thing I reach for when I get to the car.

    ReplyDelete