Adovia Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


The Adovia Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask is a purifying natural facial mask and skin care treatment for women, men, and teens. It is made in Israel by Dead Sea experts and is made with pure Dead Sea mud and contains over 21 minerals to help keep skin healthier. It treats acne and reduces blackheads and pimples. It also works as an exfoliator and deep facial cleanser. It works for other skin conditions as well, such as eczema and psoriasis. A Dead Sea mud mask facial treatment at a high end dermatology spa would cost from $70-$120 but for only around $30 you can buy the Adovia Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask, which contains about 30 treatments, lasting you for 3-4 months. 


I like using the Adovia Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask as an exfoliator and deep facial cleanser. It is soft and easy to apply. It covers well. It is recommended you wear it for 10-20 minutes. It feels exceptional on my skin. Even if I wear it for the entire 20 minutes, it never quite dries and therefore doesn't make my skin feel like it's tightening. It doesn't have a scent to it. It wipes off very easily with a damp washcloth. Afterwards, my skin feels rejuvenated and all the dry, flaky skin is gone. I have extremely sensitive skin and this Deep Sea mud doesn't cause any problems or adverse reactions whatsoever. This is definitely a nice way to relax. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I like using a mud mask too. They seem to make my skin feel so soft after I take them off.

    ReplyDelete