Review of Ozeri Brezza III Dual Oscillating 10" High Velocity Desk and Table Fan



The newly released Ozeri  Brezza III Dual Oscillating 10" High Velocity Desk and Table Fan boasts a refined design and comes fully assembled with a carrying handle. It only weighs 6 pounds so it's easy to transport. It raises the bar in fan performance with unmatched technology. It has a lot of nice features and my favorite feature, and one I haven't seen in a fan before, is the dual oscillation motors with automatic horizontal AND vertical motion, which can both be activated at the same time. And of course you can also choose to not use the oscillating function at all if you'd like a more consistent airflow. It is aerodynamically designed to be ultra quite while providing air circulation at four different motor speeds.You can choose between a cool breeze, refreshing wind, a more powerful stream of air, and turbo mode for maximum cooling. I was especially very impressed with the turbo mode as it definitely provided cool air. It was in fact pretty quite at all speeds and didn't overshadow the television or our conversations. It also has a 4-hour programmable timer that automatically turns off when you want it to because sometimes that's just a handy feature for many reasons. It also comes with an extended range remote control that allows you to do all the same tasks as if you were using the fan's control panel. Call me lazy but sometimes a remote is a nice thing to have.  

This is a great fan for both the winter or the summer months as the Ozeri Air Circulator can help distribute cooler air from or near your air conditioner and warmer air from or near your heater by creating a vortex of air flow. Over time this can help moderate temperatures and increase your cooling or warming efficiency, thereby lowering your energy usage and we are all about lowering our energy usage and saving money on our electric bill at our house. 



I noticed that my two puppies happened to be very inquisitive about this fan, especially my pup Tyson, so I sit it on the floor so he could get a better look at it. Our weather has been up and down lately and our house was particularly warm recently and I think that my pups really appreciated the cooler air the Ozeri Brezza III  provided as well. This is a great fan for the home but it's also a great fan to have at the office as well. It's the perfect size to sit on a desk as it's space saving design doesn't take up too much room. But no matter where it happens to be, it's stylish design complements and enhances the room and everyone (even pets) will love it. 


1 comment:

  1. I could sure use a small fan like this. I have different spots where I need a small fan, my larger fans are just way to big

    ReplyDelete