Review of Glide Thru Detangling Brush By Crave Naturals

**Disclosure:  I received a free Glide Thru Detangling Brush from Crave Naturals in order to perform this review as I'm a Crave Blogger. However, no other compensation was received and all opinions expressed are my own.**


Crave Naturals is a newer company that is family owned and run. All of their products are independently sourced by the CEO and tested to ensure that each and every product sold by Crave Naturals is of great quality and performance. The Glide Thru Detangling Brush by Crave Naturals works as a detangler for thick, thin, curly, fine, natural, color treated, or damaged hair, wet or dry (including wigs and extensions). And while it's child friendly and kid approved because it's extremely gentle on children's hair, it's not just for kids. Ever since its launch in early 2013, several other companies have tried to produce similar detangling brushes but unlike the Glide Thru Detangling Brush, these brushes have flimsy bristles that bend and lose shape after just a few months. The Glide Thru Detangling Brush is designed with flexible bristles of various lengths that are firm and will not lose their shape. This detangling brush effortlessly glides through hair, tackling knots and tangles without pulling, and preventing breakage, split ends, and hair loss from occurring, resulting in smooth, shiny, and easy to manage hair. This brush is handy for other things as well. It can be used as a scalp massager to increase circulation to promote hair growth and it can be used in the shower to distribute conditioner on hair. This brush was also designed with an ergonomic handle, making it comfortable to use and easy to hold while blow drying your hair.


When I was a little girl I hated my red hair because some of the kids at school made fun of me. But as I grew older I learned just how unique my hair color actually was and I embraced it. I absolutely love my hair now and want to keep it as healthy as possible. One way that I keep my hair healthy is by not washing it every day as this can dry it out so I wash mine every other day. Another way that I keep my hair healthy is by switching up my shampoo from time to time. For instance, during the colder months I use a more moisturizing shampoo.

Now I'm also keeping my hair healthy by preventing breakage, split ends, and hair loss by using the uniquely designed Glide Thru Detangling Brush by Crave Naturals. I've never seen another hair brush designed like this one. The ergonomic handle makes it easy to hold on to, which is important to me because I type for a living and I want to keep my hands as healthy as possible as well. The bristles are soft and flexible but they are firm and not flimsy. The bristles are of various lengths, which gently massage my scalp while brushing my hair. I have very long, thick hair and it glides through my wet or dry hair effortlessly, detangling it but without pulling it. I'm super impressed with this detangling brush and I would have to say that this is the most gentle hair brush I've ever used. My boyfriend even uses it because he loves how gentle it is on his scalp. This brush is super easy to clean. Overall, it seems to be made very well and I'm certain it will be around for years to come. I love the bold pink color but it also comes in black and white as well. It sells for $15.88 on Amazon and it's worth every penny.

Connect with Crave Naturals

2 comments:

  1. I have always had a red cast to my hair and my daughter was born with strawberry blonde hair. ... I love your red hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terry. I got my red hair from both sides of the family!

      Delete