J'Adore VoxBox Review

*Disclosure:  I received the J'Adore VoxBox with the below products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. 


I recently qualified for the J'Adore VoxBox from Influenster and it was filled with the below trinkets, joy, and a certain je ne sais quoi, which I want to tell you all about. 

The Boots Botanics Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask is a mineral rich clay mask that is made from an unscented and hypo-allergenic formula that absorbs excess oil and deeply cleanses the skin. The oceanic clay exhibits a negative electrical charge, which helps to draw out impurities without overdrying, leaving your skin feeling softer and smoother. It was very easy to apply and it coated my face and neck well. It dried quickly and I could feel my skin tightening ever so slightly but gently. I kept it on for 10 minutes as per the directions and it wiped off incredibly easy with a wash cloth and warm water. I have extremely sensitive skin and the Boots Botanics Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask did not cause any irritation whatsoever and my skin felt soft, smooth, and invigorated afterwards and it had a nice shine to it. However, I would recommend rinsing this off with an old wash cloth and wearing old clothes when doing so as it seemed to stain my wash cloth. I've never gotten it on my clothes but I wouldn't want to take that chance. You can connect with Boots Botanics on Twitter at www.twitter.com/bootsbeautyusa and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/BootsBeautyUSA.



The Hershey's Kisses Milk Chocolates are iconic in my opinion. Hershey's makes one of the better tasting chocolates I have tried. Hershey's Kisses are the perfect sweet treat all by themselves or you can bake with them to add a little oomph to your recipes. You can also use them in crafts. They are the perfect treat for gift giving, especially when it's impossible to say what you really mean to someone special because sometimes the right words don't always come easily. I like enjoying Hershey's Kisses Milk Chocolates the most when I get home from a long day at work or after dinner as a sweet treat to complement my meal. You can connect with Hershey's Kisses on Twitter at www.twitter.com/HersheysKisses and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/HersheysKisses.

The Frizz Ease 3-Day Straight Flat Iron Spray is a revolutionary heat activated formula that transforms curly, frizzy hair into a straight, smooth, glossy style by wrapping each strand in long-lasting straightness for up to 3 days (or until next shampoo if less than 3 days) without weighing hair down. The formula is infused with Keratin and it protects against heat damage and blocks frizz. My first attempt at using the Frizz Ease 3-Day Straight Flat Iron Spray didn't go as well as I would have liked. I first washed my hair, sprayed in the Frizz Ease 3-Day Straight Flat Iron Spray, blow dried it, and straightened it using my flat iron. Although it did keep my hair straight for 3 days as it said it would, I have very long and thick hair and I just think I sprayed too much into my hair because it felt really weighed down and unclean the entire 3 days. The directions recommend spraying 7-15 sprays initially or more as needed for longer, thicker hair and I sprayed more than 20 sprays. The next time I used this I only sprayed about 10 sprays into my hair and it still kept my hair straightened but without making it feel weighed down so sometimes less is more. I don't have a picture of me to show you but you can use the hashtag #3DaysStraightLove on various social media outlets to see pictures of others who have tried the Frizz Ease 3-Day Straight Flat Iron Spray. You can connect with Frizz Ease on Twitter at www.twitter.com/johnfriedaus and Facebook at www.facebook.com/johnfriedaus.

KISS Looks So Natural Lashes are real-like lashes that are light and comfortable and made with revolutionary Tapered End Technology so lash strips blend seamlessly with your own lashes. 97% of women who wore these lashes felt the difference but unfortunately I must have been in the 3% of women who did not feel the difference. The main reason I was unable to enjoy wearing KISS lashes was because I couldn't even begin to get them on in the first place. They are supposed to be easy to apply but that wasn't the case for me. I followed the directions correctly and applied the adhesive properly but I just could not get them applied. I think I'm just that uncoordinated because I've seen many pictures via social media of women wearing these lashes and they look absolutely fantastic. I wish I could have gotten mine applied properly because I  received the flirty lashes. It would have made for a great picture to share with you all but you can use the hashtag #KISSlashes on various social media outlets to see some fantastic pictures of others wearing KISS Looks So Natural Lashes. Anyway, I guess I'm just going to have to stick with mascara if I want to add definition to my eyelashes. I am coordinated just enough to apply that properly. You can connect with KISS on Twitter at www.twitter.com/KissProducts and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/KissNails.

I'm not a big tea drinker at all but since I received some free samples of Red Rose Simply Indulgent Tea in my VoxBox I figured I'd give it a try. I tried the Creme Caramel flavor. It is made from the leaves from the world's finest tea estates, masterfully blended with the luscious and natural flavor of sweet caramel. I made this one morning at work and the first thing I noticed was the wonderful aroma and I wasn't the only one. My co-workers noticed it right away as well. It had a wonderful flavor as well. The caramel flavor was the perfect addition. I could definitely go for a Red Rose Tea every once in a while. You can connect with Red Rose on Facebook at www.facebook.com/redrosetea and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/shareRedRoseTea.

I can wait until I qualify for my next VoxBox from Influenster so I can tell you guys all about it!

1 comment:

  1. You got a lot of things in that box... how nice. I could use a good mud mask about right now.

    ReplyDelete