Review of Ozeri Green Earth Textured Ceramic Nonstick Frying Pan

*Disclosure:  I received an Ozeri Green Earth Textured Ceramic Nonstick Frying Pan for free in order to perform this review. However, no other compensation was received and all opinions expressed are my own. 


The Ozeri Green Earth Textured Ceramic Nonstick Frying Pan is unlike other ceramic pans on the market. It is made out of a durable heavy-gauge die-cast aluminum with no heavy metals or harmful chemicals. It has a scratch-resistant 100% ceramic coating, which was inspired by nature and not a laboratory. It has an innovative textured pan surface that delivers enhanced heat distribution and a magnetized induction stove safe base for rapid heat transfer. It utilizes GREBLON, which is an ultra-safe ceramic coating from Germany. It achieves superior non-stick perfection while remaining absolutely free of PTFE (PolyTetraFluoroEthylene), PFOA (PerFluoroOctanoic Acid), and other harmful chemicals and will never release harmful fumes or toxins into the environment. You can saute, fry, bake, boil, and braise using the Ozeri Green Earth Textured Ceramic Nonstick Frying Pan.


So far I have fried hamburgers, bacon, and pork steaks in the Ozeri Green Earth Textured Ceramic Nonstick Frying Pan. It fried everything evenly and also pretty quickly when I needed it to. The hamburgers and bacon produce plenty of grease so of course they didn't stick to the pan. When I made pork steaks, I didn't add any kind of grease or oil to the pan, just a little bit of Worcestershire sauce, and pork doesn't produce much grease at all. After cooking the pork steaks in this pan, it looked like I was going to have a hard time getting the stuck on food off but to my surprise it came off very easily and didn't leave anything behind. I was beyond impressed. It really makes cleanup a lot easier not having to fight with scrubbing stuck on food off my pans. In addition, I also love the contemporary look of this pan. It's my favorite shade of green. It's a great new addition to my kitchen.  

You can buy your own Ozeri Green Earth Textured Ceramic Nonstick Frying Pan here.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to try one of the Ozeri Green Earth Textured Ceramic Nonstick Frying Pans. I try not to cook with a lot of fats for health reasons. This would work out great.

    ReplyDelete