Fill Your Easter Baskets With Handmade Arno's Chocolate Bark

I'm over all this talk about Valentine's Day already. It's my least favorite holiday. I'm ready to move onto the next holiday, which just so happens to be Easter. My family is one that celebrates Easter. While we know the reason why we are celebrating it, it's still fun to make Easter baskets for the occasion. I'm not exactly sure how the Easter Bunny and baskets filled with sweet, chocolaty goodies became associated with Easter but I'm not complaining. My kids are teenagers now but I still make them Easter baskets. Heck, my brother and I are 35 and 29 and our mom still makes us Easter baskets every year. It seems like chocolate is the most popular thing to put into Easter baskets. Some people like chocolate of any kind but not me. Some brands of chocolate just don't taste good but Arno's Chocolates happen to be one chocolate which I absolutely love. Arno's Chocolates handmade chocolate bark is perfect for holiday gift giving and would make the perfect addition to the Easter baskets you will be making this year. Chocolate bark flavors include Caramel Crunch with Sea Salt, Coconut Almond, Coffee Bark, Cranberry Almond, Irish Cream Coffee Bark, Mint Bark, My Cherry Amour Bark, Orange Bark, Peppermint Bark, Pretzel with Toffee, Roasted Almond with Sea Salt, Salted Caramel Almond Crunch Bark, and Sea Salt Bark. If Arno's Chocolates aren't available at a store near you, you can always order online and if your retail order is over $50, it qualifies for free ground shipping. Because Arno's Chocolates is an amazing company that loves to support a great cause, they will contribute 5% of the proceeds of every morsel of chocolate they sell. 

Click here to order Arno's chocolate bark to fill you Easter baskets with this year.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE Arno's chocolate. So glad I came across your post. That is a great idea for the kids easter baskets. I remember when I had some before they went crazy over it

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Granddaughters took after me and LOVE chocolate. I don't think they have tried Arno's. I need to get them some for their baskets.

    ReplyDelete