Skwooshi Review


Skwooshi is the cool new compound that stretches, molds, and shapes into amazing detail with no mess and will never dry out. 



My 9-year-old niece is a very creative little girl so I knew she'd love playing with Skwooshi and I was excited to play with it with her. First of all don't you just love the name...Skwooshi...it's fun to say right? Well, it's even more fun to play with. I would have to say that Skwooshi is comparable to Play-Doh but it's softer and more pliable. I'm a kid at heart and I actually love how Skwooshi feels. It was very easy to mold, stretch, and shape. Unlike Play-Doh, Skwooshi has no odor whatsoever. My niece said that was good because she doesn't like the smell of Play-Doh and I would have to agree. Another great thing about Skwooshi is that it is mess free. When my niece and I were done playing with Skwooshi, there was no need to wash our hands or the table afterwards, which is definitely not the case with Play-Doh. But the best part about Skwooshi is that it doesn't dry out, even if left out of the container. This is definitely not the case with Play-Doh. Skwooshi is also wheat free and gluten free (just in case). It comes in 10 different colors and is available at a toy store near you.


Connect with Skwooshi

1 comment:

  1. If it is less messy than play doh, I am all for it, My Daughter one time ruined my carpet with play doh.

    ReplyDelete