Rose VoxBox From Influenster Review

Influenster's Rose VoxBox has been creating quite the buzz on social media recently and I was lucky enough to have received one. My Rose VoxBox was filled with all sorts of goodies, including belVita crunchy Breakfast Biscuits, Vitabath Hydrating Lotion, Rimmel Reto Glam Mascara, Lindt LINDOR Truffles, Dr. Scholl's For Her Cozy Cushions, and Kiss Graduation Polish.


Rimmel Reto Glam Mascara is bringing back the 60s style. I've actually already reviewed it on my blog and you can read my review here.


I thoroughly enjoyed the Vitabath Hydrating Lotion. It is formulated with Aloe Vera and Safflower and Olive Oil and is free from propylene glycol, phthalates, mineral oil, and synthetic color. I received the Wild Red Cherry scent. It's a thicker consistency lotion but it absorbs into my skin nicely and keeps me hydrated well. My skin is super sensitive and it did not irritate it in any way whatsoever. The scent is spectacular. I shared this with my coworkers who also love it.


The Dr. Scholl's For Her Cozy Cushions are very unique. They are unlike any other cushions I have seen. They provide support in boots or casual shoes. They fit nicely in my shoes and I was able to easily put them in and take them out. They help to keep feet warm and dry. I walked in my treadmill with the Dr. Scholl's For Her Cozy Cushions and my feet did indeed stay warm and dry. They are very comfortable as well. My feet stay super warm all the time (I think because of my hypothyroidism) so I don't think I'll be needing these cushions very often but when I think I'll need them, I'll definitely be using these babies.


I received blueberry flavored belVita crunchy Breakfast Biscuits. They are a good source of fiber and B vitamins, contain no high fructose corn syrup, and have 18-20 grams of whole grain per 50 gram serving. They are carefully baked to release nutritious sustained energy all morning long. They are small but are very filling and are packed full of delicious flavor as well. I enjoyed mine with my morning coffee at work but they'd be great to take on the go. 


I've tried Lindt LINDOR Milk Chocolate Truffles in the past and there's one word I love to use to describe them:  Luscious. The Lindt LINDOR Truffles is one of my favorite sweet treats. I love to savor them. This is coming from a gal who doesn't just like the taste of any chocolate. In fact, I hated almost every kind of chocolate there was as a kid. These are of perfect size. The packaging is very nice, making them perfect for gift giving as well.  


I'm a nail biter and have been for as long as I can remember. It's a nasty habit that I've tried to break many times but just haven't been able to. My step daughter on the other hand has beautiful nails and she loves to paint them so I knew she'd be the perfect person to give the Kiss Graduation Polish to. She was able to create a graduation/airbrushed look with the set of three mono-chromatic polishes with hints of shimmer and shine right in her bedroom. There was no need to visit a nail salon. She did a fantastic job in around 30 minutes and said it was very easy to do.

So what do you all think? What's your favorite item from the Rose VoxBox? Let me know your thoughts and comments please.

**Disclosure:  I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.**

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love her nails. I probably couldn't do it but she did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know my family would love it if I bought the Lindt LINDOR Milk Chocolate Truffles.
    Those nails would be great for NYE.

    ReplyDelete