Review of Ugly Christmas Sweater T-Shirt

For a lot of people, wearing ugly Christmas sweaters this time of year is a tradition. I've always thought it was a fun idea but I'm not really a sweater person. I feel so uncomfortable wearing sweaters because they make me feel itchy and hot. I'm most comfortable when I'm wearing a pair of jeans and a t-shirt so when I heard that AM T-Shirts made Ugly Christmas Sweater T-Shirts I was thrilled. 


I had the opportunity to review an ugly Christmas sweater tee called Butt Rockets In Flight. The shirt features Santa Claus riding on a candy cane rocket and reindeer and snowmen with.....well butt rockets. The shirt also includes corny designs and snowflakes, typical of an ugly Christmas sweater but on a tee. This shirt is available in over 300 style, size, and color combinations. The shirt is made by Hanes so it's made very well and is very durable and comfortable. It's not one of those incredibly thin T-shirts that you find in many stores lately that are almost see through and cheaply made. I wore my T-shirt to the perfect event, my employee Christmas party because it's just plain festive and fun and it just might be a new Christmas tradition.  

You can show your Christmas cheer this year with a shirt from Santa's tacky collection at the Ugly Christmas Sweater Depot. Some of my other favorite shirts include Forever Alone They Never Let Poor Rudolph Join In Any Reindeer Games, Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animal, Happy Birthday Sweet Little 8 Pound 6 Ounce Baby Jesus, and Hot Christmas Lovin.....just to name a few. 

Have you ever wore an Ugly Christmas Sweater? What is your favorite Ugly Christmas Sweater T-Shirt?

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I have about 5 Christmas sweaters and my kid and Grandkids think they are ugly. I thought they were kind of nice. Goes to show what I know.

    ReplyDelete