Review of Ozeri INSTAVAC Green Earth Food Storage Container Set



In my kitchen cabinets and pantry, you'll find food storage containers of all different shapes and sizes, and at any given time you'll find several of these in my refrigerator or on the counter top holding leftovers from dinner or cookies or some other treats. The majority of my food storage containers are very basic and are good for holding leftovers for a few days. The Ozeri INSTVAC Green Earth Food Storage Container Set is the world's most effective vacuum-sealed food container set and is designed to save food, save money, save space, and save time. The locking lids and patented valve system will save your food by allowing you to easily remove excess air so growth of naturally occurring bacteria is greatly reduced and in turn that will save you money by keeping food fresher longer. Each container saves space by nesting for convenient, efficient storage. Each container is microwave, dishwasher, and freezer safe for long lasting use, saving you time. Each Ozeri INSTAVAC container is transparent, as well as BPA-free, stain-resistant, and shatter-proof. Instant vacuum freshness is created without pumps, motors, or confusing parts. You simply press down on the center of the lid with very minimal effort, forcing air out through the one-way valve. The patented valve system is also designed to automatically release air pressure when it builds up in the microwave, so you never have to worry about spills, splatters, and bursting. The wave pattern on the bottom of each container keeps cut fruit and vegetables elevated from the deteriorating effects of water and juices which can collect at the bottom over time. The easy to turn date dial allows you to record when food was stored.


The Ozeri INSTVAC Green Earth food storage containers are overall very, very sturdy and are of great quality. The handles are easy to open and close. It's very easy to create a vacuum seal simply by pressing down lightly on the center of the lid once or twice with the palm of my hand or my fingertips. It creates a very tight seal because I can unlock all the handles and the lid will not come off until I release the valve. I recently used the Ozeri INSTVAC Green Earth food storage containers to store some Thanksgiving leftovers. They did indeed keep my food fresher longer. I loved that I was able to reheat food in these containers with the lid on (and the valve up). This feature especially came in handy when reheating some of Mom's baked beans, which saved my microwave from any splatters. The smallest container is the perfect size for a sandwich or small snack while the largest container is perfect for holding pasta or potato salads or a large amount of turkey, ham, or other meat. These are also very easy to store because they nest inside of each other, which helps keep things more organized. Everyone I have showed these containers too has been very impressed with all the features. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. I sure could have used these on Thanksgiving. I had a lot of food left as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used these for so much. I love how easy the lids go on and off. They will really come in handy for Christmas dinner I'm cooking here

    ReplyDelete