Hazelaid Healing Jewelry Review and Giveaway

In 2008, Brian and Severine's 3 month old daughter was suffering from severe eczema all over her little body and they had been trying unsuccessfully to alleviate her symptoms when a friend of theirs introduced them to the amazing healing properties of hazelwood jewelry. Their friend's baby had been cured of severely painful acid reflux within 2 weeks of wearing a hazelwood necklace. Since the root cause of eczema is related to acidity in the body, they were told that hazelwood might help their daughter as well. Although Brian and Severine were skeptical at first, they were willing to try anything to help their daughter. Within a couple weeks of wearing the necklace and using hazelwood zinc ointment, her skin was dramatically improved and as a bonus she was also spitting up a lot less. Whenever they would take the necklace off for any reason, the eczema would flair back up only to go down again after putting the necklace back on. Hazelwood worked like magic for Brian and Severine's daughter and they realized that more people needed to know about this so they launched their online store in April of 2008 with just a few styles of hazelwood jewelry, eventually also adding Baltic amber as a similar natural relief product which acts a lot like a natural Ibuprofen. Today Hazelaid carries over 450 unique Hazelwood, Baltic Amber, Magnetic, Herbal Ointment, and Soap Nut products.

I recently bought my boyfriend and teenage son a hazelwood bracelet and for myself I bought a Baltic amber necklace. Hazelwood jewelry is made with pieces of wood from the hazelnut plant and the beads are extremely high in anti-oxidants and are effective in reducing acid-based ailments and symptoms such as eczema, heartburn, acid reflux, ulcers, etc. when placed directly on the skin and worn 24/7. Baltic amber has been a natural remedy for pain relief for hundreds of years. As it warms with the body's natural temperature the amber releases oils that contain succinic acid which then are absorbed into the skin and the bloodstream. Baltic amber can help to relieve headaches, migraines, teething pain, arthritis and carpal tunnel pain, and reduce inflammation. It should be placed directly on the skin near the source of pain.

My son is 14 and has been suffering from eczema since he was a baby so I thought I'd give hazelwood jewelry a try. Not all eczema is acid-based so I knew from the beginning that there was a 30% chance that my son's eczema was not acid based and the hazelwood jewelry might not help his symptoms. Unfortunately, after wearing the hazelwood bracelet for nearly a month, my son's eczema did not improve whatsoever so I guess he was not part of the 70% of people that found hazelwood to be helpful for eczema. I was disappointed because I was really hoping this would be a miracle for my son as well because his eczema makes his skin very dry and itchy and it sometimes burns and is painful. My boyfriend suffers from a lot of stomach issues, including reflux disease, heartburn, and gastritis just to name a few so I thought he could possibly benefit from wearing a hazelwood bracelet. The hazelwood actually caused his body to purge itself of a lot of toxins within the first 24-48 hours of wearing the bracelet, which I understand is quite common. However, he really did not feel that wearing the hazelwood bracelet for approximately a month decreased any of his symptoms. However, he only takes his reflux medication as needed and I noticed that he was taking it less often while wearing the bracelet but I don't think he even realized it! Taking less of this medication means he doesn't have to fill it as much, saving money, which is never a bad thing. Because the hazelwood is hugely helpful in antioxidants, even if the symptoms I was hoping to treat weren't directly effected, it's still a boost to your health to use them up. And I thought the hazelwood bracelets we're not only very durable but stylish as well and my two guys looked cute wearing them but don't tell them I said so. :)

I thought I might benefit from wearing a Baltic amber necklace because I've suffered from chronic neck and shoulder pain, as well as headaches for years. After wearing the necklace for approximately a month, I didn't notice much in the way of neck or shoulder pain relief. However, I believe my neck is a lot less tense because since wearing this necklace I've been able to pop it a few times (which feels fantastic by the way), which I haven't been able to do in years. I did still frequently get headaches but they were usually not as intense and did not last as long so I've been taking a lot less medications for the headaches, which will ultimately save me money in the long run. I did notice that my menstrual headaches were nearly nonexistent while wearing the Baltic amber necklace and they are usually very debilitating to me. And the necklace was made very well and was lightweight so I could hardly tell I was wearing it.

You can connect with Hazelaid on: 

And you can join their mailing list to be on the inside track for sales and new product releases at:  http://eepurl.com/Gw-X9

You can also receive 10% off your purchase at Hazelaid.com when you use the code Reader10 (no limit on number of uses or duration). 

One Precisely Mine reader will win a $25 gift certificate to Hazelaid.com.
a Rafflecopter giveaway


  1. my youngest son has eczema as well. We've been using AVEENO products which seems to help but i'd love to try this with him too

  2. I would try it for nerve pain and eczema.

  3. I have reflux disease and have had ulcers. I like to try holistic and natural remedies so I would love to try these.

  4. I am wearing my Hazelaid necklace as I write this. I get a lot of compliments.

  5. I absolutely love these necklaces! Some time ago I bought an Amber necklace because of a reflux I have. And it actually helped me a lot. And looks really nice! Highly recommend to get one!