Fast & Furious 6 DVD Deal


I had every intention in buying Fast & Furious 6 on DVD but I was going to buy it this weekend at Walmart because that is usually where we find the best deals on newly released DVDs. However, I had to pick a few things up at Kroger yesterday on my way home from work when I saw that Fast & Furious 6 was on sale for $16.99. In addition, when you purchased Fast & Furious 6 on Blu-ray Combo Pack or DVD (with coupon attached to DVD display), you also got a free bag of Orville Pop Crunch plus a free bag of General Mills Snacks. A portion of the proceeds will also be donated to Paul Walkers Reach Out Worldwide charity organization. 

I got Orville Redenbacher's Pop Crunch Brown Sugar Cinnamon Popcorn and Chex Mix Sweet'n Salty Honey Nut Snack Mix (which is awesome by the way).

What a great deal Kroger! I hope you pick up your own copy, get some free snacks, and support Reach Out Worldwide in the process. 

1 comment:

  1. Good job stopping by Kroger. It looks like you got some great snacks to go along with your movies.

    ReplyDelete