Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara Review

**Disclosure: I received Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. All opinions expressed are my own**.

Rimmel London makes products for the face, eyes, lips, and nails, including foundations, powders, blushers, concealers, bronzers, highlighters, primers, mascaras, eyeshadows, eye liners/pencils, make-up remover, ancillaries, lipsticks, lip gloss, lip pencils, lip stain, and nail polishes. I have to admit that I'm not that familiar with Rimmel London products but I love trying new things so when I recently received a Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara in a VoxBox from Influenster I was more than happy to try it out.

The Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara creates a bold look and adds noticeable definition to my eyelashes with one simple stroke. The brush is hourglass shaped, which is shaped to the lash line to help pump lashes, fanning them up and out, coating them individually, for bold volume. I love that it is so easy to apply. There's really nothing to it but one simple swipe. It also does not clump. My eyelashes have never looked so bold. Although I have very minimal make-up on in my pictures and my hair is a total mess, I think my eyelashes look fantastic, don't you agree?


 Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara will hit shelves November 2013!

You can connect with Rimmel London on:

  Facebook 

3 comments:

  1. I agree, your eyelashes do look fantastic. My Daughter would like this, me... I could use long eyelashes but they never seem to pop. I wonder if this would work for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a new mascara SO BAD. I haven't found a single one that doesn't smudge when I put it on. This is awesome! You're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As an Independent Avon Sales Rep, I noticed this same shape applicator for a while. I notice this happens a lot in the cosmetic industry but when something works? everyone wants to join :)

    ReplyDelete