Review of Medline Products From Shoplet.com



**Disclosure:  I received the below products for free from Shoplet.com as a member of the Shoplet Product Review Program. However, I was not influenced in any way and all opinions expressed are my own.**

As a blogger, I've worked with Shoplet.com for a couple of years now and I've had the opportunity to review many of the great office supplies and promotional products that they carry. I also work at a local hospital so I'm very familiar with the products that Shoplet.com carries that are aimed to help keep you safe and healthy as well, such as their Medline product line. Medline's extensive line includes wheelchairs, walkers, beds, mattresses, crutches, stethoscopes, examination gloves, bandages, and many more.


The Remedy Phytoplex Hydrating Cleansing Foam is a no-rinse foaming cleanser made for everyday use on the hair and body. It is pH balanced and enhanced with Phytoplex and other botanicals to protect the skin's acid mantle. It is tear free, hypoallergenic, and non-sensitizing. It allows for gentle cleaning and is ideal for everyone from neonates to geriatrics and can be used on intact, irritated, and denuded skin. It is strong enough to remove barrier pastes and creams, as well as blood and fecal material but it is easily removed with a wipe or washcloth. I keep this cleansing foam at my desk and use it as a hand sanitizer. It has just a very slight sterile scent to it that I don't much care for but it goes away after several minutes. My hands feel super disinfected, moisturized, and soft after using it. It doesn't leave behind a sticky feeling. My skin is super sensitive and this did not irritate my skin in any way. Since this can be used for the hair as well, I took a good sized strip of my hair and applied the cleansing foam. After about 15 minutes, my hair was completely dried and did not look greasy, which I was afraid it would. As a mom, I can think of many uses for the Medline Remedy Phytoplex Hydrating Cleansing Foam. It would be great to bring along in diaper bags or totes while out and about with your family.

The Remedy Phytoplex Nourishing Cream is an everyday nourishing moisturizer enhanced with Phytoplex, additional botanicals, and essential fatty acids. It helps restore nutrients and hydration to dry, cracked skin to maintain its natural moisture balance and barrier properties. It is hypoallergenic and non-sensitizing. It is formulated without mineral oil or other petrochemicals to remain breathable. It absorbs readily into the skin upon application with no greasy residue. It moisturizes with a blend of natural emollients, including safflower oleosomes and carrageenan. It soothes the skin with oat kernel and licorice root extract. It is ideal for use on hands, face, and body. This nourishing moisturizer is the perfect consistency and is not too thin or too thick. It goes on easily. It has a slight sterile scent to it. It absorbs rather quickly into the skin and does not leave it feeling greasy or grimy afterwards. I can immediately start typing again after applying this without any problems. It moisturizes very well and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth, which seems to last all day. It does not irritate my sensitive skin in any way. I leave this on my desk at the office and apply it when my skin is feeling dry and needs a little boost.

The Medline Remedy Phytoplex Hydraguard is a hydrating moisturizer that moisturizes and nourishes the skin with the proprietary Phytoplex blend of botanicals by creating a breathable, water resistant film over the skin. The 24% silicone blend helps resist moisture loss. It is hypoallergenic and non-sensitizing. It is even appropriate for use in the perineal area. It reduces the appearance of red, cracked, and scaly skin while soothing dry, itchy skin. It contains naturally encapsulated safflower oils that release over time. It is gentle enough for use on the most fragile skin and is suitable for neonates, diabetics, and geriatrics. This hydrating moisturizer is a thicker consistency making it only slightly difficult to spread on the skin. It has a sterile scent to it. It takes several minutes for it to absorb into the skin. It does leave behind a slightly sticky feeling for a little while. I found out that, unless I want my hands feeling sticky and grimy, I must clean my hands with soap and water, hand sanitizer, or wet wipes after using this. It works great on tougher areas of the skin such as the elbows and heels, leaving my skin feeling soft after it absorbs into the skin and the sticky feeling goes away.


The Medline ReadyFlush Biodegradable Flushable Wipes are pre-moistened with a rinse-free formulate that cleans, moisturizes and soothes the skin. They are flushable and dispersible single use wet wipes made from hydraspun dispersible cloth fibers. The fibers break down quickly when flushed and they are safe for septic and sewer systems. They are made from a pH balanced formula and they are hypoallergenic and alcohol free. They are available with a light, gender neutral scent or fragrance free. My skin sometimes reacts to different environmental things and it itches quite frequently, which makes me pretty miserable. During one such episode, I rubbed my arms and legs with one of these flushable wipes and it actually did a great job at soothing my skin and it helped to decrease the itching without causing any further kind of reaction. They have a nice pleasant scent and are very soft and gentle on my skin. When used for personal hygiene, these wipes flush down the toilet just like toilet paper without causing problems. I also like keeping them at my desk at work to clean my sticky hands after snacking on an apple or pear. These would definitely be great to throw in a diaper bag or tote to take along with you where ever you may go because you never know when they might just come in handy. 

As you can tell, Medline's line of products don't have to just be used in the medical environment or for medical purposes only. How would you use these Medline products?

Shoplet.com is where you want to go for all your office supply and office stationary needs and more. You'll also find a vast supply of promotional products at Shoplet.com, including top promotional products under $1.00 and promotional shirts, all of which can be personalized for your business needs. 

2 comments:

  1. I still haven't shopped at Shoplet.com, not sure why except there isn't a whole lot I need of anything... but since they carry moisturizer and things like that... I might just have to go take a peek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't put anything at all on my face, no matter what it is or I break out. I have the skin of a 14 year old boy. What I can use are the wipes. I'm always washing my hands (or the kids, especially outside) and those would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete