Moms, Win a Day Off Sweepstakes From Purex


I was just thinking last night that I would love to have a little me time every now and then where I wasn't expected to do anything for anyone. I could take a nap, read a book, watch a little television, shop, or exercise....uninterrupted. I wouldn't have to do laundry, cook, clean, help with homework, or even help somebody find something they misplaced. I'm sure most mothers feel this way and Purex understands. That's why Purex is going to give one mother a much needed day off in the Moms, Win a Day Off Sweepstakes. One mother will win a maid service to clear their house and do the laundry while they are off getting a mani-pedi, a baby sitter for the kids, and dinner delivered at the end of the day. How awesome is that. You can enter the Moms, Win a Day Off Sweepstakes here or you can nominate another deserving mom.


Google

1 comment:

  1. Well wouldn't that be a super gift to win. I can't think of anyone who wouldn't enjoy some me time.

    ReplyDelete