Step Into Fall Dirt Lift Sweepstakes


Fall is my favorite season. I love the cooler weather (for the most part), all the beautiful shades of red, brown, yellow, and orange, and football. Some people hate saying goodbye to summer though and to make that transition a smoother one, Purex is holding a Step Into Fall Dirt Lift Sweepstakes. If you enter, you'll have a chance to win $1,000 plus a year's supply of Purex with Dirt Lift Action Detergent. As a proud Football Mom, I could definitely use some help removing tough stains on my son's uniform.

You can enter to win here:  http://insiders.purex.com/StepintoFall?id=36

2 comments:

  1. I would like to leave this comment in all caps but I don't want to look like I'm yelling at you. Purex is the only detergent I'll use, I'm going now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually use Purex... Thanks for the heads up on the giveaway

    ReplyDelete