Qoileez Review

Maria Casarez, the founder of Qoileez, is a mother, nurse, inventor, businesswoman, and entrepreneur who is described as smart, sassy, creative, optimistic, tenacious, unwilling to fail, and the best multi-tasker. Maria wanted to create something that was both fun and fashionable, something with a multi-purpose. And by now you're probably wondering exactly what Qoileez are....well Qoileez are made out of stretchy plastic to allow endless creative multi-functional use. Qoileez comes in many unique mixed multi-colors and designs from animal print, star, poke-a-dot and stripe designs with more designs and colors to come. You can put Qoileez  in your hair to complement your favorite hairstyle. They can be used as ID charms or decorations for wine glasses, badges, pencils, knitting needles, shoes, bags, belt loops, and more. You can also use them as cord ties. They can also be used for arts and crafts. The possibilities are endless. Qoileez would also love to help your school, team, or group raise money by offering fundraising opportunities.  



I was excited when I was given the opportunity to review  Qoileez. They are made of a soft plastic that is stretchy but they seem to be strong and very well made. They are very easy to put on with just a little stretching and twirling. They stay on securely. They are very easy to take off as well. So far, I've used Qoileez to decorate my identification badge, purse, reusable straw, and one of my favorite necklaces to add a little bit more personality. I've also used Qoileez to help secure my very long headset cord. They are very stylish and fashionable and add a nice touch to anything but most of all Qoileez are just plain fun to use. Qoileez aren't just for the young but the young at heart as well. I love all the the Qoileez colors and designs and there is one to match every personality. One day, I'd love to see Qoileez in school/university colors and designs. How much fun would game day be with Qoileez! I plan on glamming up my drab office space with Qoileez. Qoileez will fit perfectly in Easter baskets, Christmas stockings, gift bags, etc.     

What about you.....how would you use Qoileez?

Connect to find out all the ways you can use Qoileez

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

  1. My son is an artist already at age five and has his favorite crayons, he'd probably love these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look really cool. I've never heard of them before your review here. I'd love to put one on my id badge too and get different colors for holidays and things

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter was just telling me how her boyfriend always mistakes her keys for his... then she can't find her keys and.... you know men. He has no idea where his are.. thats probably why he took hers in the first place. This would work great to mark her keys.

    ReplyDelete