Review of Woolzies Eco-Friendly Wool Dryer Balls


Eco-Friendly Woolzies Dryer Balls are an all natural fabric softener. Woolzies are 100% pure handmade New Zealand wool dryer balls that do everything that conventional fabric softeners do. They soften your laundry naturally without the use of any chemicals whatsoever, such as the ones found in conventional fabric softeners. Woolzies will also save time and energy by reducing drying time by an average of 25% per load and they are guaranteed to last for at least 1,000 loads. Woolzies are hypoallergenic so they are safe for people with skin sensitivities, including to wool. Unlike plastic dryer balls, Woolzies are PVC free and won't fall apart or melt. 


I was sent for review a set of six Woolzies Dryer Balls. They are soft and are a little bigger than a baseball and a little smaller than a softball in size. My skin is very sensitive and handling them did not cause any sort of reaction. I keep the dryer balls in my dryer at all times and when I need to dry clothes I just throw the clothes right on top of them. Even though they are soft, they do make a slight thumping noise occasionally when using the dryer but for someone with a dryer in the basement or in a closed off room, this wouldn't be a problem at all. I didn't think I'd notice a reduced drying time but I have definitely noticed that my clothes are getting dried more quickly than usual. Woolzies look very delicate but they are actually very durable and still look fantastic after each load of laundry, whether I'm drying our clothes, towels, or bathroom rugs. I did notice that my son's 100% polyester shorts still had some static but none of our other clothes seemed to. 

Connect With Woolzies
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I love dryer balls... They last forever and no using fabric softner.

    ReplyDelete