UPS Pick-A-Package Promotion


If you're visiting my blog, more than likely you are a blogger and/or prize sweeper. Am I right? Well in that case, you'll love receiving UPS My Choice alerts letting you know your package is on the way? If you haven't signed up for UPS My Choice yet, you really need to, especially now since UPS is running a Pick-A-Package Promotion. 
To Participate in the "Pick-A-Package" Promotion:
  1. Register for the "Pick-A-Package" Promotion and refer your friends to UPS My Choice
  2. Every time someone you referred signs up for UPS My Choice, you get an entry for a chance to win a sweepstakes worth $10,000 towards a trip of a lifetime and an opportunity to unwrap a virtual "Pick-A-Package" for the chance to win a prize that you select:
Here is just a sample of what you could win:
  • Stereo Headphones with Microphone
  • Stainless Steel Grilling Set
  • Speaker Dock for Smartphone
  • Gift card to an online retailer
Participation is easy! If you haven't signed up for UPS MY Choice, click Here to get started. The Pick-A-Package Promotion runs until September 22nd, 2013.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like something I need to check out. I get a lot of packages sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got an email about this today. I already use UPS My Choice but the prizes are great.

    ReplyDelete