Review of Sunkissed VoxBox 2013 From Influenster Featuring Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics


I qualified for the latest VoxBox from Influenster, the Sunkissed VoxBox. Inside my box I received a set of Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles, Goody Hair Ouchless Ribbon Elastics, Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream, and SinfulColors SinfulShine.

One of my favorite products in the Sunkissed VoxBox is the Goody Hair Ouchless Ribbon Elastics. These new Ouchless Ribbon Elastics come in a pack of five. They come in a variety of colors. They are fashionable and are are pretty as ribbon. They are made of a soft and stretchy material. I have long, thick hair and these ribbon elastics hold my hair up extremely well. In the past, some hair ties have caused me to get headaches. I'm not sure how or why this happens but I can wear the Goody Hair Ouchless Ribbon Elastics all day and they don't causes headaches. They are indeed ouchless because when I take my hair down I can just pull it off in one quick motion and my hair doesn't tangle or pull and I don't wince. Anyone who has ever wore their hair in a ponytail knows about the wince. They fit on my wrist well also so when I need one I always have one on hand (or technically on wrist). : )

My other favorite product in the VoxBox is the Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream (fair-to-light). And if you're like me you've probably always wondered what the BB stands for. Well it stands for beauty balms or blemish balms. BB cream is a versatile skin care/makeup combination that does the job of several other jars and tubes and works as a moisturizer, primer, sunscreen, skin treatment, concelear, and foundation. The Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream refreshes skin instantly, brightens for a radiant glow, evens tone with a splash of sheer color, hydrates for 24 ours, smoothes for softer feeling skin, and protects against UV damage with SPF 15. I love the Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream and I plan on purchasing it once I use this one up. It makes my skin feel very soft and smooth. It covers well but I still look very natural, which is important to me. It also has a very nice scent.

As for the SinfulColors SinfulShine nail polish (with Gel Tech technology), I received color 1228 I'm Blushing. Unfortunately, I'm a nail biter and I'm not coordinated enough to paint what fingernails I do have (and make them look decent) so I don't wear nail polish. I'm Blushing is a nice natural color that would go with any look but if you'd rather go for a bolder look, there are 31 other colors in this collection to choose from.


I don't go to many places where I have to dress up and when I do I'm more of a casual dresser so I don't wear high heels. They hurt my feet and make me feel super uncomfortable. I'm also clumsy so me and high heels are not a good combination. The Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles I received in my VoxBox definitely feel comfortable to the touch but as for how they feel when wore with high heels I honestly couldn't tell you. The unique ultra-soft FabuSTEP gel arch shifts pressure off the ball of your foot and they are proven to improve the way you feel in heels by preventing foot pain. Their slim design won't make shoes feel tight and they are supposed to stay firmly in place for immediate and all day comfort and they are practically invisible, even in strappy heels. They are removable and are not supposed to cause damage to your shoes.


Connect to Find Out More


Dr. Scholl's 



SinfulColors 


Olay  

Goody  

Disclosure: I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

2 comments:

  1. You got some nice things there. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I would have loved this box. I didn't get offered this one though. I've been wanting to try those kind of hair elastics

    ReplyDelete