Review of Ozeri WeightMaster Digital Bath Scale With MICROBAN Antimicrobial Product Protection





Ozeri is a specialty manufacturer of digital lifestyle products and is proud to be the first manufacturer of bathroom scales with Microban antimicrobial technology, which works for the lifetime of the product. On an unprotected bathroom scale surface, bacteria can double in number every 20 minutes with frequent skin contact and exposure to moisture, which is often the case with typical bath scale usage, but the Microban protection begins to work immediately, disrupting the growth of odor and stain causing bacteria to help maintain surface cleanliness. The Ozeri WeightMaster Bath Scale is the first bathroom scale to combine an elegant design with Microban's antimicrobial solution and advanced weight measurement technology using four high precision sensors to accurately capture weights in increments of 0.2 pounds. There is an oversized blue backlit LCD with xBright technology for easy to read results. The scale features the latest generation of StepOn technology to display your body weight upon stepping onto the scale with no tapping required. The Ozeri WeightMaster Bath Scale runs on three AAA batteries (which are included) and after displaying your results for 10 seconds, it automatically turns off to conserve battery power.

I didn't realize just how inaccurate my old bathroom scale was until I received the Ozeri WeightMaster Bath Scale. My favorite feature of the Ozeri WeightMaster Bath Scale is that it auto calibrates after each time the scale detects that it has been moved, making it extremely accurate. With my old scale, I could weigh myself four times in a row within a minute and I would receive four different results that didn't just fluctuate by an ounce or two, but sometimes by up to a pound. When I do the same thing with the Ozeri WeightMaster Bath Scale, I get the same results every time. For some reason, I didn't think that a battery operated scale would be accurate but this one definitely is. I don't know exactly how long the batteries will last but the manual said that a low battery indicator light would alert me when the batteries are low. Since I finally buckled down and started exercising so I could lose some weight, it's extremely important that when I weigh myself I'm getting accurate results. With my old scale, I had to tap it and wait a few seconds before stepping on to weigh myself but with the Ozeri WeightMaster Bath Scale I just step on. The results display quickly and are easy to read. The results are displayed for 10 seconds. I never really thought about bacteria growing on my bathroom scale before now but now that I know it does, I'm glad to have this new scale with the Microban antimicrobial technology that disrupts the growth of bacteria and we don't go tracking it all through the house. This is a very sturdy, well made scale with ABS slip resistant material on the outside. It has a very modern design and looks fabulous in my bathroom.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. I want one of these!! I love that it is digital with lighting. The numbers look BIG... very important for those of us who are getting older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the big display, something I can see without glasses.

    ReplyDelete