Make Your Own K-Cups Using Simple Cups

Single cup brewers are all the rage these days and my family and I love our Keurig. I love that making coffee at home is convenient and effortless. However, I hate the huge strain that owning a single cup brewer puts on my wallet because it's easy to spend up to $50 a pound on coffee when purchasing K-Cups. More recently I've been using a reusable coffee filter and buying bagged/canned coffee to help save money. This works just fine with one exception. When we clean the reusable filter after making a cup of coffee, it's inevitable that we'll make some sort of a mess with the coffee grounds, either getting them on the counter, the sink, or the floor.  



But with Simple Cups I can still save money without sacrificing quality or convenience and not have to clean up coffee grounds afterwards. Using Simple Cup's disposable cups, lids, and filters, I can easily make my own K-Cups using my own coffee and then just throw them away afterwards with no mess and no fuss. I can make a strong cup of coffee or a weaker on, depending on how I'm feeling. They fit perfectly into my Keurig brewer, as well as the stand that holds my K-Cups. I can made these ahead and put them in my stand which sits next to my Keurig brewer on the kitchen counter for easier access so I don't have to rush in the morning, and my mornings usually start around 4 a.m. When my coffee is done, I just throw in the trash like a normal K-Cup and don't have to clean up coffee grounds afterward. They are very easy to put together, especially with the stand that's included in the box. I just place a cup into the stand, insert a filter into the cup, add coffee, and then put a lid on top. 

Now I'm all for being green and try to live the best green lifestyle I can by reducing, reusing, and recycling but sometimes it's just more convenient to use something and throw it away, especially on early, busy mornings and Simple Cups is my solution to making a cup of coffee when I'm in a rush. A box of 50 cups, filters, and lids is very affordable and only costs $14.99. You can find out more about Simple Cups on Facebook and Pinterest.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Well those are pretty cool. We have a Keriug and a gadget that you can put the coffee in instead of using a K cup. My Hubs would rather use the K cups, but he might like these.

    ReplyDelete