Make Money Tweeting

We all could no doubt use a little extra money for whatever reason. Even a few extra bucks is nice. With even just a little extra money per month, you could maybe splurge a little bit and watch that movie at the theater you've been wanting to see, buy yourself a self serve frozen yogurt, or just add a little extra gas to your car. I've been a member of SponsoredTweets for quite a while now and I've found that it's a easy way to make some extra money. It hasn't made me a millionaire but the extra cash has always come in handy. Literally the only thing you have to do is compose a tweet on Twitter so of course you'd need a Twitter account and that's it. I've made approximately $125 in around 2 years so like I said, it won't make you rich (although it could) but I enjoy participating because it takes so little effort on my part so I find it to be worthwhile.

What would you spend a little extra money on?

You can find out more information about SponsoredTweets and sign up using my link here: 

2 comments:

  1. I would love to make some extra money.... but time is my problem. I don't have time to go potty sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been debating on doing something like this for over a year now. I'm still thinking about it, but you gave me more information than everyone else combined in the last year or so. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete