Evande Facial Care Review


At evande Facial Care, their goal is to bring out your confidant, radiant, full of youth and healthy looking complexion with a complete 3-step facial maintenance system for daily use. Their trio of skincare products includes a gentle facial cleanser & make-up remover, an alcohol-free pore minimizing toner, and an oil-free face & neck moisturizer.

Step 1 is to cleanse by applying evande's Gentle Facial Cleanser & Make-up Remover to your face and neck. This mild non-foaming formula effectively removes dirt, make up, oils, and other impurities and clears away dead skin and improves cell renewal to leave the skin silky soft. Essential ingredients include natural fruit extracts of lemon, bilberry, orange, sugar cane, aloe Vera, cucumber, Passion Fruit, and Amla. It has a thin lotion consistency and smells very good. A little of this goes a long way. It went on easily and after applying I let it set on my face and neck for around a minute and then I was able to rinse it off very easily with warm water and a wash cloth.

Step 2 is to tone by applying evande's Alcohol-free Pore Minimizing Toner after cleansing the face and neck with the cleanser and make-up remover. This alcohol-free pore minimizing toner protects pores from impurities and microbes such as acne by reducing the pore size to make it hard for germs to penetrate into the skin while regulating the moisture and skin's natural oil levels. Essential ingredients include marigold, chamomile, rosemary, cucumber, elder, arnica, linden, cornflower, matricaria, St. John's wort, hops, horsetail, pine cone, mallow, ivy, pellitory, burdock, sage, soapwort, witch hazel, bilberry, sugar cane, sugar maple, orange, lemon, and aloe Vera. On some days I sprayed the toner on my face and neck and on other days I dabbed it on with a cotton ball. I let it dry before proceeding to the next step. It only took 2-3 minutes for my face to completely dry. It felt very light on my skin and didn't harden or make my skin feel tight or sticky. It had a very nice scent. If I get a bit of this on my lips when spraying, I do not get a bad chemical taste in my mouth.

Step 3 is to moisturize by applying evande's Oil-free Face & Neck Moisturizer after cleansing and toning the face and neck with the cleanser and make-up remover and toner. This oil-free face & neck moisturizer provides flawless perfection without imparting greasiness or oiliness. It enhances the skin's health by maintaining high moisture levels over the entire day and protects against environmental exposure and cell dehydration. It doesn't interfere with makeup and actually improves makeup life. Essential ingredients include aloe Vera, Pure African Shea Butter,  almond butter, silk amino acid, Mediterranean Fig, Ayurvedic tumeric, green tea, vitamins A, B3, and E, and Chinese Ginkgo Biloba. The last step was to apply the moisturizer to my face and neck. I had a wonderfully pleasant fruity scent. It has a thin yet fluffy lotion consistency. It goes on easily and absorbs into my skin rather quickly, not causing my skin to become sticky or greasy.

Since I've started using evande Facial Care products, my face is silky smooth with a very nice shine to it. I have very sensitive skin and the evande products were very gentle and did not cause me any kind of reaction whatsoever. My face stays moisturized with no dry, flaky spots, allowing my makeup to go on smoothly and look nice. I like using these products after I shower but sometimes I used them twice a day, either in the morning or afternoon. So far I'm loving evande products and plan on purchasing another trio after this one is gone. Compared to other skin care products I've used in the past, evande products are very affordable.

Purchase
You can purchase the cleanser & make-up remover and the face & neck moisturizer for $9.99 and the pore minimizing toner for $7.99. Or you can save $2.98 by purchasing a trio pack for only $24.99 and when you purchase the trio pack you will receive free shipping. You can make a purchase here:  http://evandefacialcare.com/evande-beautifying-system/

Discount Code
Enter code EVANDEB at checkout and receive 20% off your order. 

Free Gift
Sign up for the evande Member Club, which is absolutely free, and receive a free face care travel pack. You can sign up here:  http://evandefacialcare.com/free-gift/

Free Samples
For the cost of shipping ($2.99) , evande will send you a free cleanser and moisturizer but free shipping is available with a total order of $24.99 or over. You can check that out here:

Connect with evande

*Disclosure:  I was sent an evande Facial Care 3-step facial maintenance system for review. However, all opinions expressed are my own. 

1 comment:

  1. I can use all the facial care I can get. I have such dry, dry skin ... in the winter it gets even worse

    ReplyDelete