by Wholly Guacamole® brand
Your friends will be green with envy when they taste your guacamole deviled eggs. The combination of rich egg yolks and creamy guacamole is truly sinful. Hot sauce and mustard gives these green eggs a kick and the paprika sprinkled on top is a nod to this dish's classic southern roots.
- 4 whole eggs in the shell
- 1/2 cup Wholly Guacamole dip
- 1 Tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 Tbsp minced green onion
- 1/4 tsp salt, or optional
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce e.g. Tabasco, or to taste
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce, or to taste
- 1 tsp Dijon-style prepared mustard
- 1 pinch paprika
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover, and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 - 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, and peel. Slice eggs in half, and remove yolks to a mixing bowl.
- In the bowl with the yolks, combine the Wholly Guacamole dip, cilantro and green onion. Season with salt, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard. Mix well, and fill empty egg halves. Chill until serving. Sprinkle with paprika just before serving.
Bring these eggs to your next get together and your friends will beg for more. This is a really easy way to bring new life and extra flavor into a tried and true favorite dish.