Wraptastic Review



The Wraptastic is a brand new kitchen gadget that is a must have for summertime barbecuing (and storing leftovers any time of course). When we transport food outdoors for barbecues, it becomes exposed to insects, dirt, grass, etc. unless it is shielded with things like wax paper, plastic wrap, or aluminum foil but sometimes it becomes a battle to wrap your food. You have to deal with flimsy containers and sometimes your wrapping just falls out completely, leaving you frustrated and with a mess on your hands. The Wraptastic dispenser is safe and easy to use and can handle all of your wrapping needs, using a stainless steel blade, which is recessed and hidden to protect fingers, and rubber feet to hold it steadily in place while using. You just pull, press, and wrap. 

I recently bought a huge roll of store brand aluminum foil to prepare for barbecue season. The included instructions were easy to follow and in no time at all I had my new roll of aluminum foil loaded into the Wraptastic dispenser, even though at first I didn't think that the Wraptastic would work with my roll but all it took was a little twist. I used my Wraptastic on Memorial Day to help wrap corn on the cob that we put on the grill. It worked perfectly. I didn't have to fight with a roll of aluminum foil like I usually would have to do, but when using the Wraptastic I simply pulled out the amount of foil I needed and then gently pushed down on the Wraptastic and that was all. I did a great job cutting the foil, making my job of wrapping buttered corn on the cob much easier. It didn't slip or slide when using. When I was done using the Wraptastic, it stored nicely underneath my kitchen sink where I normally keep my aluminum foil, plastic wrap, wax paper, etc. This is my favorite new kitchen gadget and will get lots of use all year long, but especially during the summer months when I do a lot of food wrapping. 



The Wraptastic can be purchased at https://www.buywraptastic.com/. You will receive one Wraptastic dispenser for just $10.99 and $6.99 processing and handling. If you order today, they will double this incredible offer so you will receive not one but two Wraptastic dispensers (just pay separate $6.99 processing and handling). And as a special ‘Thank You’ for your order, you will receive a 50’ foot roll of plastic wrap and a 25 foot roll of aluminum foil absolutely free. Each offer ordered will total $24.97. This product is also covered by a 30-day money back guarantee (less processing and handling).

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I need, need, really need this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see the review, I've been wondering about those for a long time. I used to work retail and used the shrink-wrap machine there to repackage returned items, wishing I had something like that for the kitchen to help save money and make things more organized.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this on tv. I was wondering if it really made it easier. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete