Steelmaster Tablet Stand Review

After wanting one for quite a while, I finally got my first tablet, a Kindle Fire HD, about 6 months ago. At the same time I ordered my tablet, I also made sure to order a case and a stylus pen. One thing that I didn't think I would want or need though was a tablet stand but Shoplet.com recently took care of that for me by sending me one for review. 

The Steelmaster Tablet Stand came assembled and ready to use. Because it ideally fits 7-10 inch tablets, it fit my Kindle Fire HD perfectly, in or out of its case. While I mostly use my tablet for reading purposes, I do like to use it to surf the web, watch videos, and play games occasionally. The Steelmaster Tablet Stand can be positioned for portrait or landscape viewing. The easel design did not interfere with my screen controls and it gave me the perfect angle no matter what I was using my tablet for. It's great for sitting on the kitchen counter to view recipes while cooking. It helps keeps your tablet safe while giving you the perfect angle to view your recipes. This sleek tablet is made of 100% durable steel coated with a chip-resistant finish and a non-skid padded base, keeping it put without scratching counters or desks. The non-skid padded base even allows it to sit on my lap. It is not bulky so it stores on my shelf nicely. It is very well made and it not a cheaply made, flimsy tablet stand. It can also be easily transported from my home to the office without burdening me. Being green, I love that it is also made of 50% recycled content. And if you wanted to, you could decorate the back of it with magnets to make it more personal. 



To purchase this Steelmaster Tablet Stand, other office supplies, or promotional products, visit Shoplet.com. You can also find Shoplet.com on Facebook and Twitter.

Disclosure: Shoplet.com provided me with a Steelmaster Tablet Stand in order to facilitate my review. However, all opinions expressed are 100% my own. 

2 comments:

  1. My Hubs does Gun shows and this would be great to hold some of our signs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I totally could use this! I use my iPad for recipes all the time, and I hate laying it on the counter.

    ReplyDelete