Ash City Ladies Climate Core365 Jacket Review

Shoplet.com's promotional products aren't just limited to office products. In fact, Ash City is the premier apparel supplier for Shoplet.com's new promotional products site and the Ash City Ladies Climate Core365 Jacket is only one of many great promotional products that Shoplet.com carries.


The Ash City Ladies Climate Core365 Jacket comes in five colors (black, red, blue, navy, and white) and sizes small to 3X. It has a lot of great features, including a fully seam sealed waterproof shell and a storm flap with snap closure at bottom and chin guard. It has a center front autolock zipper with reflective toggle. There is a roll away adjustable hood, which actually easy to roll out or tuck back in. There is an underarm and back vent system for added breathability. The cuffs are elasticized. This is a thin jacket and works better in milder weather conditions. I've wore mine in temperatures as low at the high 30s to as high as the high 60s and felt it did a better job at keeping me warm when wearing in the 50 to 60 degree temperature range. Being so thin, it's also easy to store, which is great because I often times ride on the back of my boyfriend's motorcycle in the summer and this would store nicely into the saddlebag. The jacket seems to be very durable however, including all the zippers, etc. 

The only negative aspect about this jacket it that it runs very small. I'm a little top heavy if you know what I mean and I normally where a size XL in shirts so I thought for added comfort I'd order a size bigger (2X) and boy am I glad I did because the 2X is even more snug than I would like it to be, although it technically does fit me. Otherwise, the Ash City Ladies Climate Core365 Jacket is comfortable to wear. 

Since the Ash City Ladies Climate Core365 Jacket is a promotional product, you have to purchase a minimum of 12, and you can customize this jacket with your own artwork, logo, etc. I plan on having my son's school logo embroidered onto the back of it before football season starts. 

As always, you can visit Shoplet.com to find all the office products and  promotional products you'll need for your home, office, or business. You can also find them on Facebook and Twitter

2 comments:

  1. Love that jacket!! We have been having some really bad spring weather here and I could sure use a jacket that repelled the rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlotte has had the third coldest spring in history, I'd love that jacket!

    ReplyDelete