Zoya Nail Polish Exchange for Earth Day 2013



The Zoya Nail Polish Exchange is Back For Earth Day 2013 From April 19-26

Once again, Zoya is helping you do a little spring cleaning with the return of the Earth Day Zoya Nail Polish Exchange for 2013. You can clean out your nail polish wardrobe and get rid of old nail polish that may not be BIG5FREE (Free of Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Toluene, DBP and Camphor) and exchange it for a greener alternative - long lasting, award winning, healthy ZOYA Nail Polish Bottles. Some exclusions apply. For complete details, please visit http://www.zoya.com/content/38/category/Earth-Day-Nail-Polish-Exchange-Zoya.html.

2 comments:

  1. My Granddaughters love nail polish. I am going to have to check this place out because I stopped wearing nail polish with all the bad additives in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is awesome! I'm going to check it out now!

    ReplyDelete