The Purex Insiders Are Expanding to Canadian and Hispanic Bloggers

I've been a Purex Insider for a while now and I have really great news for anyone who'd like to be a part of this fantastic program. Purex is looking for more insiders, especially Canadian and Hispanic bloggers. As a Purex Insider, bloggers will have the opportunity to test out new products and receive exclusive promotions from a wide variety of brands, including Purex, Dial, Soft Scrub, and more. If you blog about product reviews, savings, giveaways, family, lifestyle, DIY and crafts, and other family friendly content and want to apply to be a part of the Purex Insiders program, check out the links below.

US bloggers can apply here.
Hispanic bloggers can apply here.
Canadian bloggers can apply here.

1 comment:

  1. I should join the US one. I just get so much on my plate sometimes that it is hard to keep up.

    ReplyDelete