AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT Intensive Night Cream Review


New AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT Intensive Night Cream is an advanced, oil free night cream formulated with ACTIVE NATURALS Total Soy Complex and vitamin B3 and is proven to help you wake up to more radiant, fresh looking skin as it evens skin tone and texture. Chinese medicine has used soy for thousands of years to reduce the appearance of blotchiness and discoloration and AVEENO scientists formulated a way to process soybeans that retains the integrity of the proteins to provide immediate and long-term skin benefits. Products with ACTIVE NATURALS Total Soy Complex, such as the AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT Intensive Night Cream, visibly transform dull, uneven skin into brighter, more radiant skin.


I started using AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT Intensive Night Cream over a week ago and it's now a part of my nightly health and beauty regimen. I have hypothyroidism and very, very dry and sensitive skin. The AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT Intensive Night Cream has a very pleasant, natural, and non-medicated scent. The cream is not too thick or too thin, but just right, and it goes on easily and just a small amount goes a long way. My face has not been dry since using this night cream. It keeps my skin feeling soft and moisturized extremely well. It gives it a wonderful shine but it doesn't make my face oily or greasy. It also never broke me out, which means my skin is okay with it. With moisturized skin, I feel more confident and my makeup goes on much easier and looks great with no flaking skin underneath. I leave my AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT Intensive Night Cream right on top of my SOHO Beauty Case that sits on my bathroom counter along with several vitamins that I take nightly so it's always easily accessible and ready when I am.

For more information on AVEENO, you can visit them on Facebook.


Disclosure:  I received AVEEN POSITIVELY RADIANT® Intensive Night Cream complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

2 comments:

  1. I sure could use some of that right now. I see they have soy complex.... I use a lot of soy products

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that it has soy in it. I too have very dry sensitive skin.

    ReplyDelete