Officemate Office Supplies Review From Shoplet.com


I've worked a desk job for the past 12 years and I've also been a product reviewer for Shoplet.com for approximately 1-1/2 years now so as you can imagine I've accumulated a lot of office supplies during that period of time. Most of my essential office supplies are small, such as notepads, pens, paperclips, tacks, correction tape, etc. and they've been overflowing my desk and my desk organizer for years. I like being organized and I hate for things to be cluttered but I just didn't have proper room for everything so you can imagine how ecstatic I was when Shoplet.com sent me an email telling me about a couple of products they were sending me, an Officemate Recycled Rotary Organizer and an Officemate Portable Dry Erase Clipboard Case to review.

The Officemate Recycled Rotary Organizer is made of 30% post-consumer recycled content and contains 16-17 compartments to help me to store and organize my office supplies so they'll always be handy. It even has a built-in tape dispenser and a space to keep a notepad. It took me a minute to figure out the tape dispenser but I finally got it and it works great. This deluxe rotary organizer is big enough to hold my pens, highlighters, tacks, paperclips, various other clips, whiteout and correction tape, staples, and lots of other miscellaneous items. Two of the four top compartments are a little deeper, which would be perfect for longer items such as rulers and bigger scissors. They are a bit too deep for most of my pens, making them less visible and making me have to fish around a bit more for certain ones. It also rotates, making it easier for me to find what I need, but it doesn't rotate as freely as I would like it too. This organizer adds a nice touch to my desk and does not take up too much room. It really helped me to organize several areas of my work space and now my area is less cluttered, which makes me feel good and more productive. If I decide to rearrange my desk (which I do often), it moves easily  from place to place without spilling out any of my office supplies.

Before and After photos of my work area:




The Officemate Portable Dry Erase Clipboard Case is very functional and can be used for many things. One thing it can be used for is a briefcase, holding miscellaneous papers, forms, files, and notepads with separate compartments inside for holding needed office supplies such as clips and writing instruments. The dry erase board on the cover is perfect for writing notes, diagrams, etc. and it wipes off easily with a paper towel or tissue, even if it's left on overnight. It's also a clipboard, which I found to be very strong and kept my papers in place. This portable case can hold 8-1/2 x 11 papers but it cannot fit file folders. Overall, this case is very well made and would work great for many different things. It would great to hold smaller craft items for that craft project you might be working on. It would also be perfect to carry along in the car for your kids when they get bored. You could put in a coloring book and crayons or different color dry erase markers and they could draw or play games on the dry erase board. The possibilities are endless.
 If you're interested in Shoplet promotional products or would like to connect via Twitter or Facebook you can find Shoplet.com at the links below:

https://twitter.com/shoplet

Disclosure:  Shoplet.com provided me with the above office supplies in exchange for this review. All opinions expressed are my own.

2 comments:

  1. I would really like the dry erase clip board. Heading over now to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to ask my husband how his desk looks, maybe he could use these!

    ReplyDelete