Save Money Using the Keurig My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter

For years I wanted a Keurig so I was ecstatic when I finally got on for Christmas 2011 (thanks again Mom). I knew it was something not only me but the whole family would enjoy and I was right. We can enjoy coffee, tea, hot cocoa, iced beverages, and specialty drinks in the comfort of our own home. Initially, I went overboard buying different flavors of specialty coffees but then I realized these just weren't my style and I was more of a Maxwell House or Folgers kind of girl. Plus these coffees can get a bit expensive. Thanks to my step daughters newfound love of coffee, my coffee stash has finally started to dwindle so I recently purchased a Keurig My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter so I can now brew any coffee I want, still with the single cup convenience. I bought me a small can of Maxwell House coffee at Walmart for around $4 and this is a great bargain compared to paying up to $16 a box for just 24 Keurig coffees. I'll definitely get way more than 24 cups of coffee out of my can of Maxwell House. So thanks to the Keurig My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter, I was finally able to truly enjoy my first cup of coffee using my Keurig and save money in the process. And the Keurig My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter is super easy to use and clean.

1 comment:

  1. We have the reusable piece but my Hubs would rather buy the coffee already in the little cups that are premeasured.

    ReplyDelete