BIC Product Review

As you probably already know by now, Shoplet.com carries a lot of office supplies, including many products from a name most of us know and love, BIC. When I was growing up, I remember there being a BIC Cristal Ballpoint Pen in almost every room of the house, in the car, and my backpack, etc. BIC pens have come a long way since then though.

The BIC Atlantis Ballpoint Retractable Pen reminds me of those classic BIC Cristal Ballpoint Pens but there are some differences that make it just a little better. First of all, who doesn't love a retractable pen because there are no caps to keep track of. Just give me a pen with a cap and it's inevitable that I will somehow lose it, never to be found again. Even though this pen has a modern design, I can't help but feel a little nostalgic when using it. The BIC Atlantis Ballpoint Retractable Pen features an Easy-Glide System and offers up to 35% smoother writing as compared to the traditional BIC ball pen ink system. The soft cushion grip gives you great no-slip comfort so you can use it for longer periods of time without getting those calloused fingers I remember so well from using BIC pens all those years ago. It also offers a pocket clip for your convenience.

The BIC for Her Retractable Ballpoint Pen is very lustrous and chic with a jeweled accent to add a little flair. It comes in pink and purple. This retractable pen also has a pocket clip, as well as a soft-contoured embossed grip for all-day comfort. Even though the embossed grip adds a little extra stylishness to this pen and sets it apart from others and truly makes it for "her,"  I find the embossing to be a bit distracting when writing with it. It makes me want to focus my attention on the embossing and not the task at hand but I definitely wouldn't mind keeping this pen in my purse for jotting down quick notes or writing checks, I just wouldn't want to use it for writing a long letter or something important.

I generally prefer gel pens over ballpoint pens, which is why I love the BIC Velocity Roller Ball Retractable Gel Pen. It contains permanent acid-free, fade-resistant gel ink that provides skip-free, effortlessly writing. Anything that I write with the BIC Velocity Roller Ball Retractable Gel Pen looks wonderful and very professional. In 1 second or less, the ink is dried and my words will not smudge. The contoured grip makes it especially comfortable to use and for long periods of time. The ink does not bleed through to the other side of the paper I'm writing on. The retractable tip allows me to carry it in my purse or bag without worrying about possibly damaging it with ink. There is a pocket clip as well.

The BIC Mark-it Grip Permanent Marker Set comes with five pen-style permanent makers (green, red, blue, and two black). The long-lasting, durable, vivid ink is certified AP nontoxic. Unlike many permanent markers I've used in the past, the BIC Mark-it Grip Permanent Markers have a rubber grip for added comfort and control. They make permanent marks on most hard-to-mark surfaces such as glass, metal, photos, foils, coated papers, CDs, DVDs, and most plastics. I love that there is no overwhelming odor. With two kids, I know these markers will eventually be put to good use on school projects, writing on poster boards, etc. When compared to other brands of permanent markers, the BIC markers look so much neater. Being a marker, it will of course bleed through paper but it never once bled onto the surface of my table. 



The BIC Wite-Out EZ Correct Correction Tape helps me to quickly and easily fix my mistakes (the ones written on paper that is) with 472" of correction tape. It 's mess free and it doesn't drip, have an order, or leave photocopy shadows. It covers errors completely without bleeding through and since there is no drying time needed I can write over it immediately with my gel pens, ballpoint pens, markers, etc. It glides very easily and does not break apart while I'm still correcting a mistake. There is a groove on the dispenser that my thumb fits into perfectly, making it very easy to hold and maneuver.  As you can tell from the packaging, BIC is a supporter of Susan G. Komen for the Cure in support of its fight against breast cancer.


All in all, I really love the BIC  office supplies that Shoplet.com sent me for review. I've shared some of these BIC products with family members and friends/coworkers who really love them as well. They would make a great addition to any office, brief case, purse, backpack, etc. 

*DISCLOSURE:  I'm a Shoplet.com Gold Product Reviewer and Shoplet.com sent me the above products for review purposes; however, all opinions expressed are my own. 

1 comment:

  1. I usually always use Bic!! Haven't used white out in years though.

    ReplyDelete