Book Review: The Unwanted Wife by Natasha Anders

I recently finished a book called The Unwanted Wife by Natasha Anders and let me tell you it was an absolute page turner. The Unwanted Wife is a story about Alessandro de Lucci and his wife Theresa. They had been married for 18 months but Alessandro had yet to show any affection towards Theresa outside of the bedroom and only seemed to have one goal in mind, for Theresa to give him a son, but she has finally had enough and told him she wanted a divorce. She soon finds out why having a son was so important to Alessandro but unfortunate timing finds that Theresa is in fact pregnant. When Theresa starts seeing unexpected changes in her husband and Alessandro is no longer the ice cold husband that she married but an affectionate, patient, caring, and attentive husband she doesn't buy it for a minute.

Natasha Anders did a wonderful job at creating some steamy sex scenes between Alessandro and Theresa. The story line was very solid and well written. You can't help but love Theresa's strong character right from the start. I really related to her from start to end and I understood her very well. Even though Alessandro was cold and distant in the beginning, the author did a wonderful job at transforming his character and made me understand him as well.

I was able to read The Unwanted Wife relatively quickly because I was unable to put it down for very long. This is a must read book in my opinion and I can't wait to read more from this author. You can purchase it on Amazon or borrow it for free from Amazon if you are a Prime member. If you'd like to learn more about the author, you can visit Natasha Anders Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment