Pine Bros. Softish Throat Drops Review



There are a few things you should know about me. One, I cannot keep a piece of hard candy (this includes cough drops) in my mouth without wanting to crunch it into pieces right away. Two, I love gummy candies of all kinds. Three, I'm sure to get several sore throats throughout the year. That being said, I was excited when I was given the opportunity to review Pine Bros. Softish Throat Drops. Even though they have been sold since 1870, over 140 years, I had never tried them until now. Pine Bros. Softish Throat Drops contain unique natural ingredients and I was sent the Natural Honey and Wild Cherry flavors to try. The Natural Honey Softish Throat Drops have not only a great honey scent but a wonderful honey flavor as well. It was the same with the Wild Cherry Softish Throat Drops. They had a great cherry scent and an even better cherry flavor, which was my favorite of the two. The scents were not overpowering but just right.

Pine Bros. Softish Throat Drops are more like gummy candies rather than hard pieces of medicated flavored candies. With allergy and cold season in full force, I was amazed and how well these worked in getting rid of my minor itchy, sore throat without me having to use an unpleasant, medicated tasting cough drop. I felt more like I was enjoying a piece of candy rather than helping a sore throat. Since I have a habit of not being able to keep hard candies and cough drops in my mouth for long periods of time without breaking them, I found that I was able to chew on these but could not easily break them, allowing them to work longer. And they don't stick together while in the puck or the bag. I would, however, have liked for the softish throat drops in the bag to have been individually wrapped because if left open and exposed to the air for a prolonged period of time I don't know what would happen to them so I put a clip on the bag just in case. I could always add them to the puck when it's empty though.

Now that I've tried Pine Bros. Softish Throat Drops, I'm a fan and I can't believe I haven't seen them around before. I can't wait to share them with anyone with a sore throat in need of a little soothing. I really love the puck case as it makes it convenient to carry Pine Bros. Softish Throat Drops in my purse or car so I always have some on hand when needed. It's very easy to open and close. Pine Bros. Softish Throat Drops are available nationwide at CVS Pharmacy for only $3.89 so you won't break the bank to get a great product. You can find Pine Bros. on Facebook and Twitter to find out more.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha... I am like you with hard candies. I have to crunch them up and get them out of my mouth. As I get older, I am afraid of breaking my teeth.

    ReplyDelete