Dial Complete Foaming Hand Wash Review


Besides a Christmas tree and a few decorations here and there throughout my living room, I don't do a lot of decorating for the holidays. It's not that I don't love seeing all the decorations set out, it's just that I'm super busy and my holiday decorations are really outdated. With limited edition holiday designs, Dial Complete Foaming Hand Wash has been able to add a little holiday cheer to my kitchen and bathroom this season. The holiday collection features four cheerful designs, including Santa, Snowman, Candy Cane, and Holiday Scene. These festive designs really help to brighten up my normally drab kitchen sink and bathroom counter. They let my guests know that I'm not a complete scrooge for the holidays. The Dial foaming hand soap not only has a wonderful scent, but it is gentle on my sensitive hands and leaves them feeling fresh and clean, killing 99.99% of the germs. Not to mention, foaming hand soap is always a fun way to wash your hands, no matter how old you are. With cold/flu season officially starting in my household with itchy, sore throats and runny noses, it's especially important to stop these nasty germs from spreading.

Don't forget to like Dial on Facebook at www.facebook.com/dial.

Disclosure:  Dial provided a free sample of their Holiday Foaming Hand Soap so I could review them. However, all of the opinions expressed here are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Those are really cute. I am like you, I don't do a lot of decorating either. I figure if I put it up, I have to take it back down and we usually head out right after the Holidays to someplace warmer.

    ReplyDelete