Co-Worker Gifts From Anne Taintor


As you know, I just love Anne Taintor products so when I wanted something unique to give to my co-workers this holiday season I didn't have to look very far. Since I work with all ladies, I knew they'd love to have anything from Anne Taintor so I ordered a set of boxed holiday cards with the caption "you saw mommy kissing no one, understand?" and on the inside it says peace*love*understanding. I thought they'd get a kick out of this. Wanting to give each of my co-workers a little something extra without breaking the bank, I put a coaster into each card, a little something that they can keep at their desks all year long. Between the two packs of coasters, I had coasters with six different pictures/captions so I didn't have to give the same coaster to everyone. I also browsed through the sale items and got a little something for myself too, a cute little coin purse....I couldn't resist. There are tons of other great Anne Taintor products that would make great co-worker gifts, such as magnets, sticky notes, calendars, mugs, and many, many more. 




As you know, I love shopping online and I especially love when companies offer free shipping so I placed my order with Anne Taintor  on Cyber Monday and got it shipped for free. But from now until Christmas, you can still get your order over $50 shipped for free. Did I mention I received my order in just 3 days!

If you shop at Anne Taintor this holiday season, I'd love to know what you purchased. 

Disclosure:  I was not asked by Anne Taintor to talk about the above products on my blog. I purchased them on my own and just wanted to share them with you.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahah.... love the Santa one. I am headed over to check out more.

    ReplyDelete