Carmex Lip Conditioner Review

Carmex has once again added a new product to their line.... lip conditioner. Carmex Lip Conditioner is neither a lip balm nor a lotion but a conditioner, like lotion for your lips. It has an all-natural orange flavor which I love. It reminds me of orange creamsicle. It contains 13 moisturizing ingredients that leave my lips smooth and soft and not greasy or sticky. I love putting it on right before going to bed. The orange flavored scent is nice and relaxing and when I wake up my lips are not dry or slimy but silky smooth and ready for the day ahead. And because of its matte finish, Carmex Lip Conditioner is the perfect base for lipstick and it will still protect my lips and keep them moisturized. I can easily carry this tube around in my pocket or throw it in my bag to take with me anywhere. I'm loving the new Carmex Lip Conditioner and since my step daughter loves Carmex products, I'm thinking this will make a great stocking stuffer for Christmas!

Disclosure:  Carmex contacted me and provided me with a sample of new Carmex Lip Conditioner in order to perform this review but all comments/ideas/opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. I love carmex. It is about the only lip moisturizer I use.

    ReplyDelete