C-Line Product Review from Shoplet.com

Shoplet.com recently introduced me to C-line products and they graciously sent me a couple of C-line office supplies, including the C-line Expanding File with Handles and a C-line Bound Sheet Protector Presentation Book.

The C-line Expanding File with Handles is very stylish. It looks much like a briefcase but its 13 expandable pockets help me keep my documents organized like a filing system. It has a velcro closure that latches securely and  a soft sided fabric finish that wipes off easily. It also comes with color coded tabbed dividers which can be written on or fed through a printer. The C-line Expanding File with Handles is very sturdy and can hold up to 300 documents. In my expanding file you'll find important health insurance information, college information (for my son), catalogs, receipts, and even a notebook. The C-line Expanding File with Handles is the perfect size and while it looks very professional, it can be used for everyday things.




The C-line Bound Sheet Protector Presentation Book is the perfect way to help you wow your boss or teacher and present your next project in a professional manner. This presentation book features 12 bound-in, clear top loading polypropylene sheet protectors that can comfortably hold 24 (8-1/2" x 11") pages. There is also a storage pocket on the inside front cover to hold extra materials. While I don't have any presentations to present in the near future, the C-line Bound Sheet Protector Presentation Book was able to help me out in another way. The same day that I received this presentation book from Shoplet.com, I had also picked up the professional pictures that I had taken of my kids the month earlier. The C-line Bound Sheet Protector Presentation Book was the perfect way to display the new pictures and show them off yet keep them safe until I found frames for them and places to hang them.

Also, the C-line Bound Sheet Protector Presentation Book fits perfectly into the C-line Expanding File with Handles.

Disclosure:  Shoplet.com sent me the above C-line products to review, however, all opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment