HON Ignition HIWM2 Mid Back Management Chair Review From Shoplet.com

I've been a medical transcriptionist for the past 10-1/2 years and I currently work two jobs as a medical transcriptionist, 40 hours a week in the hospital setting and 24 hours a week from home so needless to say I do a lot of sitting. Throughout the years, I've gone through many office supplies and I've sit in many office chairs and because I do so much sitting I have neck, shoulder, and back problems frequently. I've even been through physical therapy and under chiropractic care because of these problems so it's extremely pertinent that the chair I sit in is comfortable so when Shoplet.com asked me to review the HON Ignition HIWM2 Mid Back Management Chair I was more than happy to try it out. 



The HON Ignition HIWM2 Mid Back Management Chair is perfect for people like me who need to be supported and comfortable when working. Some assembly was required, such as putting on the wheels and attaching the base, but it was extremely easy to do by myself and I was sitting in the chair in just a few minutes. What I love most about this chair is that literally everything adjusts to fit my personal needs, including the arm rests, seat, and back and of course the height adjusts too. The chair has a nice, contemporary look with the back made of mesh and the seat made of fabric. The seat is firm but comfortable and feels very much like sitting on a memory foam mattress. The arm rests are smooth and comfortable and not textured like some arm rests are. The HON Ignition HIWM2 Mid Back Management Chair offers all around support and comfort for long periods of time. I can honestly say that this is the most comfortable and functional office chair I've ever sit in.

Disclosure:  Shoplet.com provided me with this HON Ignition HIWM2 Mid Back Management Chair for the purpose of this review. However, all opinions expressed are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment