Zebra Pens Review

 
My latest shipment of office supplies from Shoplet.com included a variety of pens, mechanical pencils, and even a highlighter from Zebra Pen that came in a super nice display/carrying case along with a zebra plush just for fun. While I'd love to tell you about each item I received, I'm going to narrow it down to two and tell you about the Zebra Z-Mulsion EX Ballpoint Pen and the Zebra Z-Grip MAX Ballpoint Retractable Pen.

The Zebra Z-Grip MAX Ballpoint Retractable Pen features an extra large, soft rubber grip and a wide barrel design. I'm not a big fan of ballpoint pens but I love the sleek and stylish look and is retractable so I don't have to worry about losing the cap. I also love that it has a metal pocket clip versus a plastic one because I have a bit of a habit of playing with these clips when I'm board (in meetings) and I always seem to break the plastic ones but I've yet to break a metal on any pen that I've used. The pen clips on my ID badge or scrub pocket and it stays in place securely. The Zebra Z-Grip MAX Ballpoint Retractable Pen is comfortable to use and it writes smoothly, however, I just feel it's like any other ballpoint pen that I've used in the past and the writing looks rather dull and plain.

On the other hand, the Zebra Z-Mulsion EX Ballpoint Pen is a retractable pen that features emulsion ink, which is a combination of oil, water, and pigment. I use pens everyday at home and at work to take notes, make lists, write down appointments, schedules, reminders, etc. and the innovative ink combination allowed me to write smoothly and effortlessly and everything I wrote had a very nice and professional look to it, similar to a gel pen. The ink didn't smudge. The pen itself has a very stylish design and the contoured barrel allowed for an overall comfortable writing experience. The Zebra Z-Mulsion EX Ballpoint Pen is retractable, which means no caps to lose. I love the metal pocket clip as well, since like I said the plastic ones tend to snap easily. The pen clips on my ID badge or scrub pocket and it stays in place securely. I'm loving the emulsion ink as it puts the Zebra Z-Mulsion EX Ballpoint Pen in a whole other class than regular ballpoint pens.

Overall, I was extremely happy with the Zebra Pen products I received. I especially love the case, which allows me to display up to 30 of my favorite pens, pencils, and/or highlighters for easy access and portability.

Disclosure:  I received the above Zebra Pen products from Shoplet.com in order to write this review. However, all opinions expressed are my own.

1 comment:

  1. My Granddaughter would love these pens. She loves anything zebra.

    ReplyDelete