PackAways Review


PackAways are reusable plastic storage boxes that are easy to use and set up instantly with no tape required. You just simply have to press the opposing corners together and the bottom of the box automatically folds into place and the top interlocks to close. Unlike cardboard boxes, they can be opened and closed again and again and reused hundreds of times. They are durable, versatile, and lightweight. When you don't have a need for PackAways, they fold down flat and can be stored out of the way until you need them again. They are made from corrugated plastic, which protects from water and humidity. Each box contains two wipe away re-writable panels to allow you to identify what's inside the box so they can be used for multiple purposes. PackAways storage boxes come in different sizes but contain a common footprint, which means that even if you purchase different sizes, the Classic PackAways have the same length and width and only the height varies so they stack neatly, efficiently and safely on top of one another. PackAways come in four different colors, making it easier to organize your items. And PackAways are made exclusively in the U.S.A.  

You can connect with PackAways on Facebook or visit their site at www.packaways.com for more info. Bulk pricing is available on orders over 25 pieces and orders over $49 qualify for free shipping.  



I received two classic PackAways reusable plastic storage boxes for review, a 21 gallon in magenta and a 16 gallon in green. The only imperfection I found in these boxes was that the locking mechanism on the 21 gallon magenta box was off just a bit as compared to the 16 gallon green box, as you can see below. This did occasionally cause the box to cave easily when no contents were inside. Otherwise, both of these boxes were very, very sturdy and held a lot of stuff. I didn't have the recommended dry erase marker on hand for the wipe away re-writable panels so I just used a Sharpie and then wiped it off with a damp cloth with very minimal residual left, so little so that you couldn't tell what I had written on the panel in the first place. 


I loved the bright colors of these boxes. It really gave them a lot of character and were more fun to use than boring brown cardboard boxes. I filled the 21 gallon magenta box up with some of my old toys from the 90s for safe keeping, including a Holiday Barbie still in the box, Legos and Littlest Pet Shop Playsets, among other things. I'll definitely know which box is filled with my stuff. I filled the 16 gallon green box with some of my son's old school work and extra binders and notebooks that still have a lot of use left in them. Now the closet where all of this stuff was stored looks much more neat and organized.

PackAways reusable plastic storage boxes can be useful for a number of other things too, including packing away seasonal items, clothing, toys, and of course moving. They'd be perfect for college students. They would also be great to store in your RV for camping or in the trunk of your car to hold miscellaneous items such as extra blankets, gloves, emergency items, etc. Overall, I loved PackAways and will definitely be purchasing more in the future as I can think of so many other ways I'd like to use them.

How would you use PackAways? Would you use them in a creative way?

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I like these! I would probably use them to store hand-me-down clothes!

    ReplyDelete