What I'm Snacking On



Kellogg's Fruity Snacks Mixed Berry fruit flavored snacks. They are fat free and contain 100% vitamin C. I get these in my vending machine at work but I really need to invest in a box. These are the perfect fruit flavored snack for adults, although I'm a big fan of fruit flavored snacks and don't mind if someone sees me eating the "kiddie" fruit flavored snacks anyway.



Synder's of Hanover Hot Buffalo Wing Pretzel Pieces. These have an amazing buffalo flavor. Each pretzel piece is of good size, perfectly crunch, and coated very generously with buffalo seasoning. I get these from my vending machine at work but I think I really need to purchase a bigger bag for home to share with the fam because I know they'd love them too.


Werther's Original Caramel Apple Filled Hard Candies. These caramel candies have the classic Werther's taste that many of us have loved since childhood but with added creamy apple filling. They are supposed to be "hard" candies but I find them very easily bitten into making it difficult to savor them as long as I'd like and sometimes my hands get sticky when reaching into the bag but the taste is worth it. I picked these up in the candy aisle at Wal-Mart. 

What about you, what are some of your favorite snacks?

1 comment:

  1. oh I have got to get me some of the caramel apple filled werther's! Sound like heaven.

    ReplyDelete